Hello,

I am looking for a new amp head, because I hate the Crate head I have now. I love my Fender FM 65R Combo Amp, so I was looking at this:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-FM-100H-Guitar-Amp-Head?sku=483716

Now if there is some way that I can hook up my Fender Combo to the Crate Cabinets, that would be amazing. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Is this a good amp head?

Thanks.
Quote by cobain_is_king
I once jizzed in my cupped hands, my mum came in the room so I put my hands against my face and pretended to cry...never again.
^ pretty much sums it up.

Sell the stuff you dont like and use that money to get either a tube head or a good combo (tube or SS).
Quote by llanafreak44
hate to break it to ya, but no it isnt good

Could you please tell me what is wrong with it?

Please note that I play blues and classic rock.
Quote by cobain_is_king
I once jizzed in my cupped hands, my mum came in the room so I put my hands against my face and pretended to cry...never again.
Oh and to answer the initial question of hooking up cabs to your combo that you like: If there is a Speaker Out jack on the back of your combo then hook up your cab(s) to that using a speaker cable. And BAM! you got a halfstack thingy goin!
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Oh and to answer the initial question of hooking up cabs to your combo that you like: If there is a Speaker Out jack on the back of your combo then hook up your cab(s) to that using a speaker cable. And BAM! you got a halfstack thingy goin!

There isn't a Speaker out jack on the back of the combo. I guess this means a new head. But what is wrong with the Fender, and what are some other good heads for classic blues-rock. I'm in a budget of under $400.
Quote by cobain_is_king
you gotta save up mayne, 400$ isnt going to get you anything thats good, once you get like 550$ you can get something good if you look at ebay
Peavey Classic 30 if you're willing to go used.
If not, a Fender Blues Jr.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Fender bassman head on ebay. I've seen them go for as low as 250, and they are very good amps.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Why do you need a head? Wouldn't a combo suit you just fine?

Yeah if you like the combo you have now why not just stick with it?