yea are they any good are they really anti rust cus i was thinking of buying a set so what do you guys think about them so thanks
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.
I have those exact strings and they sound amazing. Probaly 10 times better lol go with anti rust elixers!
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
Samick Corsair (custom evh paint job)
Bever Creek Acoustic
Boss DS-1
Behringer Bx108
Behringer Kx1200
I got some last month, however my current strings havent broke, I'm intrested to learn if they are as good as some say they are.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
I just got the nanoweb ones, they literally never rust and they sound pretty good. The problem is that there like 12 bucks a set, but give em a try
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

"Arguing online is like racing in the Special Olympics- Even if
you win you're still retarded."

"You cant spell crap without rap"
they are good till the coating starting to come off and its kind of annoying.. but an overall good string
elixir strings are the only way to go
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
a sense of obligation."
they dont rust on my 6 string bass and i've had that about 5 months now.

shame they cost £50 a set for my bass...
i got em.....they rock!
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
They're all I use. They cost about twice as much as other strings, but really last three times as long. At least for me. But you should still wipe your strings down after playing.
I personally hate the elixer strings... I used a set of the acoustic strings on my acoustic guitar and they sound like crap. Then i tried a set of em on my electric and the E string broke in 2 weeks. I swear by D'Addario, they are AMAZING.
I just put a set of .10 nanoweb Elixirs on my electric, and I'll see how they turn out, I have some .11 polywebs on my acoustic as well, and they seem to sounds pretty nice.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way