Page 1 of 3
title says it all, it's a thread about bands we all think should get back together. mine are:

guns n' roses ('85-'90)
soundgarden
rage against the machine
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Who am I to say a certain band should get back together?

They have their reasons, I'm not godly enough to interfere with that and say otherwise.
Soundgarden.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

No, not GNR

Yes, one day they should, not until Axl has finished with this version of the band, when the 3 albums have been released, maybe. They are eligible for the hall of fame in 2012.

If the band reunites it should be Axl, Slash, Izzy, Dizzy, Duff, and Matt. No seven adler, he could not handle it, or manage to play a whole tour (can't imagine him playing November Rain)
gnr? come on, you know how ridiculous axl has been ever since the end of GnR's career? hes the biggest tool, and worst frontman i can think of..

phish should just get back together, they broke up for *semi* personal and democratic reasons, i think theyve been sitting around on these side projects of theirs basically WAITING to get back together.. trey has disappointed alot of fans, mike is at least doing interesting collaborations, page should write more solo stuff, and fishman doesnt do aynthing.

now pink floyd i think is an obvious choice. all the members have admitted to wanting a reunion, and sadly gilmour is the only one preventing it.
Acid Bath (minus the dead bassist of course
Black Sabbath (with dio or somebody and make albums every couple years)
G&R of course
How about none?

...there are a few bands who should break up.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Josh Scogin reunited with Norma Jean, Dallas back in Underoath, Pink Floyd, Jermoe's Dream, Crimson Curse, American Nightmare(Give Up the Ghost), Brainbombs, Botch, and Glassjaw(since they are gonna break up soon).
definalty pink floyd to get bak together and lostphrofits should break up definalty!! they suck donkey arse
All you touch and all you see is all you life will ever be

Rest in peace syd barrett
Come on you stranger, you legend you martyer and shine
Quote by darkfairy666
definalty pink floyd to get bak together and lostphrofits should break up definalty!! they suck donkey arse

Lol KoRn.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Deep Purple MkIII (with David Coverdale, Glenn Hughes, Ritchie Blackmore, Jon Lord and Ian Paice
Whitesnake (the line-up with Micky Moody, Bernie Marsden and Jon Lord)
Rainbow (with Dio obviously)
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath (with Dio)
Cream (I mean permanently)
Dream Theater is not disbanded, but I would like Kevin Moore to do at least one more album with them and a tour. Rudess is great, but sometimes his solos are lacking.
RATM would be unbelievable.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by telex289
gnr? come on, you know how ridiculous axl has been ever since the end of GnR's career? hes the biggest tool, and worst frontman i can think of..

everyone has an opinion, but accusing him of being any more of a tool than he was in the 80's is false, have you heard his voice these days? its better than appetite, checkout the performance of welcome to the jungle at rock am ring 2006 on youtube
Pink Floyd obviously.

but if there is any chance, Led Zeppelin as well. I know Bonham is irreplaceble, i heard his son is a good drummer too. It would be great to listen their songs with improved sound.
Pixies.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Dire Straits
Pink Floyd
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by frodoisdead
RATM would be unbelievable.

They're the only band I want to get back together, really.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
^^ +8

And Pixies have got back together.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Yeah, definitley Rage Against The Machine. Especially with the war and everything, they'd definitley be able to put out some kickass songs!
Quote by telex289

phish should just get back together, they broke up for *semi* personal and democratic reasons, i think theyve been sitting around on these side projects of theirs basically WAITING to get back together.. trey has disappointed alot of fans, mike is at least doing interesting collaborations, page should write more solo stuff, and fishman doesnt do aynthing.

now pink floyd i think is an obvious choice. all the members have admitted to wanting a reunion, and sadly gilmour is the only one preventing it.

fishman is with the everyone orchestra
System Of A Down
Rage Against
And Kurt Colbain coming down from heaven and bringin Nirvana back
Screaming Trees.

Or f Lanegan got back properly wth QOTSA, that'd be equally good
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
the UYI lineup of GNR, RATM, soundgarden, pink floyd, stone temple pilots, etc..

well...i think that all the bands that broke-up in the past should reunite, isnt it?
Guns 4 Ever!

November Rain
the libertines, maybe stp

stop saying soundgarden, have you heard cornell try to sing live lately? unless i happen to catch every (very) bad performance, he really did blow his voice.
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
Quote by Embodiment
Carcass ftw.

Agreed, even though Jeff Walker is arsehole now and doesn't like talking about Carcass anymore.
Meh, any band that re-unites will most likely be mediocre compared to it's golden days.
Quote by PunkNMetal
Blink 182

Before anyone laughs at you, I would like to agree.
I'm actually pretty excited about +44.

Early Blink I really like, was listening to it last night at a party, and it got everyone singing along and everything.

But stuff from the last album was pretty boring I thought.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Mad Capsule Markets, I'd love to of gone to see them live. crazy japanese techno-ish gigs seem cool in a futuristic kind of way.
And System of a Down, I miss them guys
Smashing Pumpkins are back together, releasing a new album soon.

It's Billy, Jimmy, the bassist from Jane's Addiction and I don't know who the 2nd guitarist is, but there's a 98% chance it's NOT James

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Page 1 of 3