Does anybody know of any SG shredders? Just out of curiousity.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Good question
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

"Arguing online is like racing in the Special Olympics- Even if
you win you're still retarded."

"You cant spell crap without rap"
Zakk Wylde has used one once or twice, if you want to count him as a shredder?
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
im an sg shredder..... during solos at least.....
Originally posted by atc228
sum 41 is better than "led zepplin"

^^^ moron!!
i dont know, not many "shredders' use Gibson, and even when they do they usually play les pauls.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Me.

Fine

None taht i know of really, Iommi, but hes not a shredder
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Yeah I know someone who shreds an SG, hes pretty good at it too so I guess that answers your question.
well in my opinion an SG seems a lot more of a heavy rock rhythm sound, the neck is very thick so i assume it wouldnt be good to play at high speeds and the tone doesnt have much of a whiney tone that is associated with shredding.
"The shopowner and his son ... well that's an entirely different story altogether ... I had to beat them to death with their own shoes."
My lead guitarist had an Gibson SG standard with EMGs for a while. Sounded amazing and he could shred just fine on it.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by God Am
Does anybody know of any SG shredders? Just out of curiousity.

ME! nah but im getting there, if i go big then this will change... i saw this guy on youtube doing some crazy legato **** but thats about it...
the lead guitarist in my punk band "committed to apathy" has an sg and he rocks on it
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
I played quickly quite easily on an SG just today. that lack of lower hornyness really makes for easy access... if it had 24 frets and a thicker core (so as to put in a floyd) it'd be a helluva shredtar.
haha