i know i posted this b4 but know one seemed to know but im gona give it another shot because i really wana find out how to get it right. okay in the war pigs solo (the 2nd one) by black sabbath it says do this -

Em
+E T +T S T +T E T +T E T +T S +S T +T E
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-(7tr9)-9b11r(9)p7tr9-9b11r(9)p7tr9-9b11r(9)p7tr9-9b11r(9)p7tr9-(7tr9)-9b11r(9)p7tr9

the formating kinda got messed up there but you get the picture.

so i cant figure this out and i really wana nail this song so any help would be thankful. thanks
send me the link to the tab and ill help u out. im assuming u want someone to tell u what it is saying and not to show u how cause i cant help u there but i can tell u how to play it if thats what ur wondering
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
from the 7, hammer on the 9 reapeatedly (trill)
then bend the 9 until it pitch matches the 11th fret
release bend the 11th to the 9th

thats my guess, im not familiar with the song.
Not Enough AssHatery
yauh that makes alot more since then what i was thinking. i thot it ment pull off from 9 to 7 then hammer on 9 and then bend 9 and 11. and he plays it fast on the cd. and when i tried it that way im like no way i could never play it that fast itd just be to much. but yauh i think your right. ill campare it to the cd late. i could defenelly play it just as fast as he does by doing it your way thanks.