i think they're demented. the music, no matter how great, just sucks when lyrics and imagery like that go with it. total waste of time and talent.
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
Quote by Covin
i think they're demented. the music, no matter how great, just sucks when lyrics and imagery like that go with it. total waste of time and talent.

did you even check em out? i dont think you have ever heard this.
Quote by Covin

ahahaha what an idiot, hes thinking of cannibal corpse
Quote by Covin

i dont think this guy caught the word 'cannibus'

its those subtle word differences that he couldnt comprehend so he posted his judgement of a completely different band

anyway, theyre decent and the idea is pretty good

i cum bud
Quote by Spynal
If irony were peanut butter, you would be sticking to the roof of the mouth of life.

Quote by webbtje
Yeah, it was clearly necessary to stab him 23 times, just to be sure.

http://www.last.fm/user/fjm2c
awsome, reefer stashed place is t3h sh!t

I like cannibal corpse is still great
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Quote by Covin

Hahahaha A perfect Circle...

Anyways I think this band (the one that this thread is about) is pretty good ****... stoner death metal... it speaks to me
Hahahaha, wow. Great find.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Lol, I did indeed thought it was cannibal corpse.
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
cyaegha has been advertising these guys through bullitons on myspace. i checked them out, pretty good music regardless wether its a joke or not. its the guitarist from municipal waste on guitar, his brother on drums, and the singer from battlemaster
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Yeah, really ****ing awesome, joke or not. I hope to see more of these guys.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?

I feel the need to go get stoned & kill babies now...good shit.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Quote by Covin
Lol, I did indeed thought it was cannibal corpse.

In any case, try to restrain the urge to post "I hate X band" in X band's forum. It's annoying. Thank you.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Haha I love it
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin

Pm me and I'll give you a link to God's forum! It still needs mods

62% of teens smoke pot, put this in your profile if you like lesbians

Haha, that seriously rules. Good music and a love of the good stuff.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
lol nice. i don't really find it that good, but its funny.
Read my post. Not this.