Does anyone else on here have a Sonex 180? I got one a while back, pretty short neck scale and really thin too. The frets are pretty flat, it's really easy to play. Can someone tell me some more about them? I really can't find much ANYWHERE.
Spongerob47
well some pics can really help.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
but we would need pics if we dont have one. see how that works?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
omfg. i really don't know how to do that anymore so if anyone could,it would be cool.
Spongerob47
Ok, the wikipedia page said they're budget Gibsons released in 1980. Was that before Gibson owned Epiphone or something?
Spongerob47
why would it matter? if it says Gibson on the headstock then its a gibson not an epiphone (unless its a fake)

oh and to post pictures do this,

(Invalid img)

basically thats how you do it, remember no spaces. and you have to use websites to upload the photo onto the internet

www.photobucket.com

there
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat