Does anybody have any tips on how to get your left and right hands coordinated so that you only play the notes your fretting once? I know it's a bad explanation but when im playing fast I fret a note with my left hand I play the note more than once because my hands aren't coordinated.

If anyone has any advice or tips on how to coordinate them I'd have your babies.

(Im asking because we're playing some really fast stuff in my school band. It's nuts )
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Buy a metronome and gradually build up speed. worked for me
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
I agree with innocent victim start slow and work your way up to speed instead of just trying to rush through it in one go
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
I just memorize the frettings and look at my right hand to keep it coordinated.
Try to keep your left hand "ahead of the game". If you're already fretting a note as you finish playing the previous one, it helps a smoother sound a lot.
Still, you should try to work your speed up slowly.
I just picked up on it. Just practice.

If ur going to ask how long for, practice as much as you want. If you want to get good faster you will practice alot.

Try practicing scales aswell.
Quote by IndianRockStar
The bass SHOULD cover the bottom end at the very least.

70's MOD Jazz->
BOSS LMB-3->
Hartke HA3500->
GENZ-BENZ NEOx 2x12->
You're trying to get ahead of yourself in your ability (no offence). You need to slow things down again and build up to fast speeds. You cant just decide one day you want to play really fast. your hands are basically telling you to f*ck off right now, so you need to sloooooooooow it down. Playing bass is like making love to a beautiful woman: If you cant do it slowly, you cant do it quickly.
tap your fingers on your desk during school. I get in trouble for it all the time but yeah. I never did it for your reason but it probably would help