I was wondering if anyone know's what amps the guitarists from All That Remains use. And i would also like to know what would be a good Tube amp head for less than $600. I was looking at this: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-XXL-100W-Guitar-Amp-Head?sku=481356 but after reading the reviews i'm not sure anymore, can anyone give me some advice on what to get if not this? And remember, keep the price low. If i wasnt stretched i'd go out and get a XXX or a Mesa. Thanks
Personally i dont like peavey, Theres 2 at my school and my friend has one and they all sound like junk. As far as peavey tube amps i have no experience with but DONT get a solid state.
the high end peavey amps are actually quite nice, even the tripple x is a pretty good amp. and the all that remains guitarists probally play mesas.
-Bogners
-Line 6 Cabs (Lacuna Coil, as unexpected as that may be )
-Randall Cabs
-Ashdown pre and power amps
-A few Mesa cabs
-A ****load of ESP and Ibanez guitars
-JCM800/900
-Mode Four
-Jubilee JCM800 or whatever Wylde uses

That's all the equipment (mostly) that was used at the Mansfield, MA Ozzfest which All That Remains played. I'm guessing they were the ones with Ashdown Pre's/Power's and Mesa cabs.
I just saw all that remains with dragonforce a couple days ago and saw a Peavey 5150 Stack
Rig

Electra poser Les Paul Fitted with EMGs
MT-2 Metal Zone (Gave away to a friend)
Peavey Bandit 65 SS Combo Amp (Gave away to a friend)
Peavey 5150 212 Combo Amp
I now in the studio they did the rythms with a Soldano slo-100 and the leads with a Framus Cobra, like 90% sure.
The Set-Up

Gibson Les Paul/Fender MIA Deluxe Strat --> MXR Super comp --> Boss DD-3 --> Dunlop Crybaby --> Need an amp, wanna sell me one?
does anyone who has a boss metal zone mt-2 know how to get a similar tone for this band? ( all that remains) thanks
Quote by patrike12345
does anyone who has a boss metal zone mt-2 know how to get a similar tone for this band? ( all that remains) thanks

NO NECROBUMPING!!!

Please take all settings questions to the Ultimate Settings thread under the Banned Threads sticky on the above.

reported
ive been lookg at the b-52 at100 heads suposed to be triple rec clones. maybe you should look at those also.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A