ok does any1 no where tom gets all these effects like i want them sooooo bad ... does he make them up
Quote by cody09
ok does any1 no where tom gets all these effects like i want them sooooo bad ... does he make them up

WH-1 Whammy
Crybaby Wah
EQ
? Flanger
Boss Tremolo
DD2 Delay
and pure skills
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Ya, most of the time he j/ gets them using his guitar and him and his bad self. Ive seen him take the cord out of the input and do crazy stuff by rubbing it on the strings. He uses the whammy bar exessivley as well and also emphesizes on sliding the pick up and down the strings. The list just goes on and on. He is after all effects god when it comes to it.
allen wrenches (bulls on parade), bricks...screws...on one of his guitars (Arm the Homeless??) he has a pickup selector switch..thats bad ass.
does any1 no wat effect tom ueses for the killing in the name of solo
now he's using a ring modulator
my favorite
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by cody09
does any1 no wat effect tom ueses for the killing in the name of solo

He's using a whammy pedal, plus his guitar's equipped with EMGs.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Not all his guitars have EMG's, just the 'Arm the Homless' one afaik

Quote by Lgndkllr777
WH-1 Whammy
Crybaby Wah
EQ
? Flanger
Boss Tremolo
DD2 Delay
and pure skills

Don't forget an MXR Phase 90
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
I think he makes most of his own effects, he did graduate from a Polytech school after all.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
he doesnt make his own effects, he might possibily have them modified but really its all just pure creativity and skill.
Tom mainly uses his whammy and his wah, both separaate and combination. That about it from him. He also uses a killswitch (your time has come) for example. Killing In
the Name of solo is a Digitech Whammy put on the Oct up/Oct down setting. Thats what i do anyway.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by woody99
allen wrenches (bulls on parade), bricks...screws...on one of his guitars (Arm the Homeless??) he has a pickup selector switch..thats bad ass.

Actually he uses the allen wrench on People of the Sun, not Bulls On Parade.