hey how is it going guys and gals just wonderin what your guys thoughts are on a good shred guitar im thinkin of getting a jackson dinky or mabye a jackson king v i looking for a gutar with a fast neck my old faithful les paul neck is a little bulky what kind of guitar should i look at also im thinking of getting a guitar with a floyd rose ive heard that if you change strings its hard to get tunned back and do they really bring your guitar back in tune every time thanks any advice would be helpful
I'd reccommend an Ibanez. They're all mostly good, but the prestige series is where it's at. Don't worry about the maintenence, etc. They aren't as finnicky as everyone makes them out to be.
Jackson.
**** Ibanez.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
ibanrez rg1570 i hear are great i got a few ibanezes and they're great,edge pro trems i hear are good ,edge pro II's i hear suck
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
Ibanez
Or
Jackson

if you go ibanez Check out both the RG and the S prestige series, see which you prefer.
If you are going the jackson route check out the Soloist and the Dinky.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
If you need to ask advice on what guitar to get for shred then I don't know what this world has come to.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
A good floyd rose will bring your guitar back in tune every time. They are hard to change strings and probably harder to switch tunings. I've never changed either on mine yet but I hear it's bad.

How much money you got?
ill just churn out another ibanez awnser, seriously there is a reason why somany faster/metal guitarists play them. my 1991 rg 560 has one of the thinnest necks made.
Ibanez , but then again I think they are the best guitars for everything!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Budget
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab