Getting to think about it I have been wondering why bands still play metal. Metallica has already done it. And if Metallica hasn't, Iron Maiden has. There isn't anything else to be done. It doesn't get better. Thanx.
dude its called different kinds of medal. how old are you ten. well you must be cause after classic rock you listen to some metal/hard rock. but theres real metal out there. DAMN IT im not even that huge of a metal head, but if your not familiar to a certain style of music it all sounds the same. alot of punk does to me. i enjoy punk but can listen to a bunch of bands and not tell the difference.
Wow, I've seen posts suck before but that was suckiest bunch of suck that ever sucked.
you could say the same thing about any genre ya ****ing piece of **** that dropped out of a over weight pregnant transvestite.
The Dude abides
So basically metal should just cease to exist? Just cuz Maiden and Metallica played metal doesn't mean all bands out there will sound just like them. Go find some metal you ignorant fool.
you, sir, are an ignorant fuck.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by Choking Victim
Ye ah I'm ten.

You guys are real clever.

Your sarcasm does have some merit after taking into account some of the posts I just read.

However, you're still incredibly wrong on your first claim. Do some research, is all I shall say.
Quote by totenkopf
Your sarcasm does have some merit after taking into account some of the posts I just read.

However, you're still incredibly wrong on your first claim. Do some research, is all I shall say.

All of the posters above completely fail to realize I'm only half serious. These people actually think that was a legitimate statement. While it does have some truth, why would anyone say that?

Sigh. Keep throwing verbal threats and name calling. After all, that is the most mature and metal thing to do.
hmmm... why do people still play anything?
they can never possibly be as good as people before them
why are there still mathematitions?
theres nothing that matters that hasnt already been covered
and why do people write books?
there have already been great ones written

in fact why do you ask stupid questions and make retarded statements?
there are already enough morons on this site
Quote by Choking Victim
All of the posters above completely fail to realize I'm only half serious. These people actually think that was a legitimate statement. While it does have some truth, why would anyone say that?

Sigh. Keep throwing verbal threats and name calling. After all, that is the most mature and metal thing to do.

Look, there are some humans who still believe the earth is flat(somewhere in America). People are capable of believing the most ridiculous things.

But am I lead to believe that part of your reason for doing this is to see the tantrums of 12 year old net nerds?
Quote by forevergonzo
hmmm... why do people still play anything?
they can never possibly be as good as people before them
why are there still mathematitions?
theres nothing that matters that hasnt already been covered
and why do people write books?
there have already been great ones written

in fact why do you ask stupid questions and make retarded statements?
there are already enough morons on this site

Bro I could drive to Dana Point and smack the shiit out of you right now.

You too fail to realize the grade of seriousness put into this thread. Just like every other person on this forum, you scan the threads looking for people who give wrong claims or say ignorant things and get a raging boner while typing your reply to look way cool in front of the Metalhead posters.

Youre cool.
^Oh, you're being serious?

A vast majority of the metal subgenres contain things neither band has done before. There are bands still coming out with different things that no one has done before. Sure, a lot of it takes influence from the earlier bands, but none of it sounds exactly like it and certainly does not mean that bands should stop playing metal. There is always room for innovation when it comes to music and other forms of art.

And yes, it is fun to bash people who make stupid claims.

"There's nothing more exhilerating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?"
if your statement was half serious than you are at least one half retarded
and yeah, it was very pleasing to me to blast your stupidity... regardless of how much thought you did or didnt put into your stupid claim
Quote by Choking Victim

dude, you are getting bashed for 2 reasons
1. you are stating your completely ignorant views
2. which makes this thread completely useless
3. ha, you thought there was a #3, you ignorant d0uche
*Gang-rape of threadstarter*
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.