This is probably the stupidest topic ever but yeah.

Are they decent, and should I bother getting one with a floyd rose (Ive seen them on internet, not sure if I can get them in Australia)

Itd be a really big bonus to have a Floyd Rose, I dont tune down much (not that its that hard) and re-stringing ... Ive done it a million times with my other guitar.

Also, is there a better model from ESP/Ibanez I should look at. Thanks.
patrick stewart is awesome
I just bought the RG1570 -- many compare that to the Hellraiser. I love it. It's made in Japan, excellent tremelo, Prestige neck, h-s-h pups, and you can't beat the quality. The ONLY thing I don't like about it is the colors, but honesly, color isn't THAT important for an instrument....
Gear:

- Ibanez SZ720FM (EMG 81/85)
- Ibanez RG1570(D-Sonic/Air Norton)
- Schecter C-1 Classic
- Carvin CT6M (Deep Blue on Quilted Maple)

- Mesa Boogie Rectifier Road King II w/ RK 2x12 Cab
- Boss GT-8
- Ibanez TS9DX
- Monster PRO 2500
yeah i would much rather the RG1570 with a pickup change over the hellraiser despite the fact that the hellraiser looks killer. i always think feel and playability are more important then looks
Ive played an RG1570 and I dont really like the feel of them much, I dont know maybe it was the pickups. I just hate them.
patrick stewart is awesome
i have a jackson dkmg with emg 81-85's and it's sick, it was only 600 new too.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
Quote by Dowza
Ive played an RG1570 and I dont really like the feel of them much, I dont know maybe it was the pickups. I just hate them.

Well, that's what is all comes down to is what suits your particular feel. The RG1570 has been popular with alot of people; but, you have to actually play them both to get a feel for what is better for your personal taste. I have also found that you have to play them ALOT to really get a feel. Plan on playing each one as long as you can, unless it's become very obvious during the first 10 minutes which one is better.
Gear:

- Ibanez SZ720FM (EMG 81/85)
- Ibanez RG1570(D-Sonic/Air Norton)
- Schecter C-1 Classic
- Carvin CT6M (Deep Blue on Quilted Maple)

- Mesa Boogie Rectifier Road King II w/ RK 2x12 Cab
- Boss GT-8
- Ibanez TS9DX
- Monster PRO 2500
I Got a Damien 7 FR in satin black and i paid £200 for it brand new out of soundcontrol and its ****ing SWEET!!!