Pretty killer ****! Those arpeggios are sick dude! If I was to do one this to this piece it would be to put some double bass beating out some sick fast ass beat. This song reminds me of DethKlok! Broooooootal! By the way, all your music is pretty ****ing kickass!

Feel free to check out my ****

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426820
R.I.P. Dimebag!

BuildTheMusic - Join Up! Acquire The Knowledge.
Last edited by davie_gravy at Sep 13, 2006,
Quote by Necrolust
Epic/Power Metal : "Ares, God Of War" a new song.
Tell me if youlike it

Ares, God Of War

The drummer needs to do cooler things
the guitar playing on the other hand is amazing
That was kick ass, just like the rest of your stuff.

I'll definitely be watching your site. Good ****, baby.

One question. Are you actually playing guitar, or is that software/a machine?
Last edited by Nessie XV at Sep 13, 2006,
first off dont' like the guitar tone, seems like you have it on the neck pickup, don't really dig this style of metal, seems like you are using machines too
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
Quote by Nessie XV
That was kick ass, just like the rest of your stuff.

I'll definitely be watching your site. Good ****, baby.

One question. Are you actually playing guitar, or is that software/a machine?

it;s a V-amp hooked on the Marshall . The dude in the studio does all the editing and mixing of the songs. we just play . And thank you a lot mate .

The drummer needs to do more cool stuff , I agree. But he plays good enough for me concidering that it's just the two of us. lol..
Thanks dudes . Keep em comming.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
It sounds really fake to me, but regardless, its some killer playing. Get some life to it, it sounds like guitar pro to me?
5 minutes is too long for not doing anything spetacular. Not crazy about the guitar tone... needs to be more raunchy and less fake/digital sounding.

Drums are horrible. the mix is horrible. all in all, the guitar work sounds some what talented... just not impressive or capturing.

Reminds me of a the music that you would hear from a game off the first nintendo that came out in the 90's.

crit 4 crit - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428095&highlight=sponge+bob
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Like some of your riffs man, need some soloing tho ... is it ment to be instrumental? cus it sounds like it needs vocals to fill the void..
"5 minutes is too long for not doing anything spetacular. Not crazy about the guitar tone... needs to be more raunchy and less fake/digital sounding.

Drums are horrible. the mix is horrible. all in all, the guitar work sounds some what talented... just not impressive or capturing.

Reminds me of a the music that you would hear from a game off the first nintendo that came out in the 90's."

I dunno. It has life enough, if you take it for what it is. For most of the songs I like, I'm thinking vocals would ruin them, because the atmosphere is really good. However, if it were less "digital" sounding, it would be better, I agree.
^^^sounds like the nintendo game mega man or contra or something, to me....

Hey, all that matters is that he's having fun though, right?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Drums: too low sounds almost like a click track
Guitars: TOO MUDDY, Slap the engineer for me plz.

The song it self, Great. Too slow for my tastes in power metal lol. But the guitar work is spot on. Good job. Overall Add more reverb to both the drums and the guitars, Add some High end eq to the rythem guitars it just sounds like low frequiencies right now. Your solo's are good, reverb or delay would just add to it.

Needs vocals

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433094
havent been to the originals page for a while, good to see your still writing necrolust

i would have to say that your older stuff is better, this song has a lot of potential though, but the recording does sound quite digital, and the final note of the arpeggios needs some vibrato on it. i agree that drums need to be louder... they sound digital? pretty cool though, love all the riffs, dont stop writing. crit for crit?

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433955