I will not download this album. Borknagar being my favourite band, I will wait for the CD to come out and form an opinion on it in my CD-player with the sound-capabilities to do those soundscapes justice.
it is completely acoustic, pretty cool ****.

empericism was teh only album besides the olden domain and their s/t that i really liked. this one is a fabulous addition.
I gotta be honest, I've never really kept up with them after their S/T (which kicked ass), but I'll check this one out.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Quote by RingmasterTJ
I gotta be honest, I've never really kept up with them after their S/T (which kicked ass), but I'll check this one out.

the olden domain still has GARM. highly recommended
what is up with them titling albums after previous songs?

The song Origin off Epic is a class song.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Night_Lights
what is up with them titling albums after previous songs?

The song Origin off Epic is a class song.

Well, they don't always do that, sometimes the name songs after previous albums (Quintessence).
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Well, they don't always do that, sometimes the name songs after previous albums (Quintessence).

damn, i got it mixed up.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Wow ive never heard them before, I just checked them out and there ****ing awesome! Can anyone recommend me and album or two?
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by PaintOurSilence
Wow ive never heard them before, I just checked them out and there ****ing awesome! Can anyone recommend me and album or two?

Anything, really! They haven't done one even slightly bad album if you ask me. The newer stuff (Epic, Empiricism) is very out there and progressive, while the older stuff (Borknagar, The Olden Domain) is certainly more Black Metal-oriented.
^Ok Thanks, I think ill get Epic and The Olden Domain so I can get a feel for both of the styles.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
This album absolutely owns. Its basically a folk album, as the symphonic strings have a real presence. I would be highly surprised if Lars didn't help with any of the writing, seeing as there is a definite Asmegin feel to some songs if you ask me (hence the folkness) And Lars does some vocals on "White", which rules (possibly more, I could only pick him out on this one) Favourite songs have to be White, Acclimation, and my favourite, Human Nature
I'm loving this, a lot.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
check your pms...this CD is amazing
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Last edited by benchiefjr at Sep 14, 2006,