I have a problem with the straps on guitar case. You know the straps that prevent the lid from opening too far. The top one folds over on the head stock and the other one folds over on the body when I close it. Yeah so what's the problem? The problem is that they leave marks or impression on there That. I have a very hard time buffing out is there a way that I can stop this? Can I lay something under them if so like what? I want to cut them but that would most likely mess it wouldn't it? My guitar is black so even the smallest things show up real good and this is the biggest problem.

The green half circle highlights the mark or impression that the strap leaves
go ahead and cut the straps. just make sure that you're guitar case doesn't open too far beyond what it did when it had the straps.
you could just put a thin layer of foam there or even paper 'cos that would stop it making marks
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by t3hrav3n
go ahead and cut the straps. just make sure that you're guitar case doesn't open too far beyond what it did when it had the straps.

no don't cut them because if you ever want to sell the case it will take the value right down
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
buy a gig bag or a guitar stand and sell it?
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.