I'm sure this is asked quite a lot, but which amp should i get for £130 AT THE MOST? I'm not willing to go any higher, since I need an amp right now and we got a gig (very small one btw) in a week, and my old one sucks.

We play alternative, such as foo fighters + QUOTSA.

Ive got an ibanez with 1 soapbar (stock).

I know it's not much, and there probably isnt an amp loud enough for that much, but plz help me!

Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
just go to your local guitar shop andd see what tehy have for that price, because you wont be able to order anything online and have it arrive in a week.
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
just rent one for a day or two, then save up. No point of spending money like that if you are only gonna really need it once
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

I cant belive i'm adviceing it but if you cant rent for any reason you can get (from somewere i cant remember sorry) a behringher 120watt amp for £120. Or maybe buy something used
Never plan anything - it's much more fun to go and do something else. The most surprising thing about planning is the faliure that seems to always succeed it.

Sir John Harvey (Changed a bit - couldnt remember the original.. Meh, this one's tonnes better :P)
Ashdown amps are beastly. I believe the five fifteen is in your pricerange. Possibly even the electric blue 180 12.