Deans area pretty good. Just avoid anything with "Dime" in the name. The bajilloin Dime tribute guitars are overpriced.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I play a Trans-Amber Dean Vendetta II. Other than the frets being a little sharp and the pickups being not as great as they could be, it's a great guitar.
Obligatory Gear List:
Dean Vendetta 2.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Ibanez PF5-BK Acoustic
They might have a lot of dime guitars, but it doesnt mean theyre bad guitars.
Brazillian Thrash Massacre
Quote by Wayward_Son
Deans area pretty good. Just avoid anything with "Dime" in the name. The bajilloin Dime tribute guitars are overpriced.

still, they have nice pickups, and the only good MLs with trems.
Dickless.
Quote by Metallygod
They might have a lot of dime guitars, but it doesnt mean theyre bad guitars.

Well I'd say about half of them are ****. But the high end ones are fairly badass imo. Currently I'm creaming over that white gold v and some caddy that I saw.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
I have a grey sparkle American Dean ML from '81 with a gibson floating bridge and locking tuners. Got one stock Ibanez pickup and one of the original pickups. I never play it.
Quote by captain_jack
ive got a black ml. it sounds really nice. (i am trying to sell it, anybody want it?)

How Much?
I once played a friends Hollywood Z. It was a nice sounding guitar, but i didn't really like the feel. It felt slow compared to my tele.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)