Ok i have around £1000-£1500 what guitar is best to get?

sorry if your not english but i think thats about $1800-$2800 not to sure tho.
Quote by II HaZzA II
Ok i have around £1000-£1500 what guitar is best to get?

sorry if your not english but i think thats about $1800-$2800 not to sure tho.

Well, you seem to like RHCP, so, right off the bat I'd say get an American Strat and invest the rest into a good amp.

What's your current set-up and what do you play?
Try Gibson and Fender. They are really good in that price range! Also consider a custom made.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
I personally rate fernandes guitars and the sustainer system is hot, whether u like the rest of the guitar or not. They're not quite in that price range though (not that they're not quality guitars) just not the sort of gibson/fender pricetag you get these days. More like 600-700 quid. The elite models have sustainers and an awesome setup
Just my opinion.
at the moment my current EQ is a fender 72' custom telecaster, line 6 spider II 150HD half stack thingy that is what i play mostly.
Quote by llanafreak44
ok then id get a new ampinstead of guitar

i really dont understand why people think the spider is a bad amp everyone i know who has played it has said its amazing i only get bad comments on here

but i only got it like may so im not looking for an amp but if i was what is good?

i need a good distortion and an amazing clean
Quote by llanafreak44
JCM 900 with the 6L6 tubes, a fender telecaster already should have pretty good cleans.

6L6 tubes? sorry you need to say make and stuff so i understand