So I'm most definitely getting a JCM900 in the next month. I've got a guy willing to sell one to me for $750 and for the time being, I gotta use my 2x12 combo as a makeshift cab. However, I need a 4x12 to go with it whenever I get the money. I'm not willing to pay $650 for a brand new 1960A and I'm not really willing to get an Avatar. I've been leaning towards a Carvin GC412 or possibly ponying up the extra dough to get a V3 cab stocked with V30's. Anyone have any other suggestions?
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
why dont you go used? ive see 1960 cabs for about 400 on ebay.

but the carvin cabs are great if you dont want to go used.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Eh, I'm shaky on used. I've played through Carvin cabs and have had a good look at them and I think they sound just as good and are constructed better than Marshalls. I was thinking about maybe trying to find an empty cab for cheap and putting some G12-H30's and V30's in there.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Quote by Ambulance X
Eh, I'm shaky on used. I've played through Carvin cabs and have had a good look at them and I think they sound just as good and are constructed better than Marshalls. I was thinking about maybe trying to find an empty cab for cheap and putting some G12-H30's and V30's in there.

There's a guy who puts out a lot of empty cabs on ebay by the name of lopoline. He doesn't have too many 4x12's though, mostly 2x12's.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I checked out Lopo Line's website and I'm really interested in buying a cab from him. I'm thinking I'm just gonna buy it and find some cheap V30's through Avatar's EBay profile and throw those in there.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Im not a big fan of cutting corners. It always comes around sooner or later. If you can get a solid used cab or a good new cab...the better.
Well, I talked to someone who works there and apparently, they'll do a custom job for me! I'm basically getting them to build me an Orange clone cab and he said I'm only gonna have to pay in the range of $270!
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2