Hello everyone. I'm selling some of my stuff, I just bought a custom made 7 string guitar and now every other guitar in the face of this planet SUCKS

Jackson Dinky made in USA

This guitar is in a very good condition. 24 frets, original Floyd Rose bridge, Bill Lawrence pickups, Jackson hardcase included, all electronics shielded, no HUM at all!
Serial number is 002446

Asking $800 or best offer

Fender Eric Clapton "Blackie" Signature Stratocaster

This one is going too. This guitar doesn't need introduction, it's an amazing piece of art, the Lace Gold pickups and the perfect construction makes this guitar unique. Original tweed case. It's 100% original, and no dings, scratches or anything like that. I know how to care care of my guitars, because I payed for them!
Serial number is SN8952723

I'm asking $900 or best offer

----

Probably I'll be posting some more stuff in the next few days, but for now that's it.
PM me for any extra info or price discussion.

Mark
where do live? im thinkin i might want that strat. i can give you $800 for it.
The prices are going down..

I'm taking $600 on the Dinky and $700 on the strat

I'm adding more stuff soon
Last edited by sevenstringed at Sep 16, 2006,
nice deal on the strat, would buy it if I had that kinda cash
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster
ESP LTD EC-300
Behringer GX112 Blue Devil
BOSS ME-50
woah I like that strat!!! Could you take a picture of the head stock? the front like..

You wouldnt take a trade. A godin Radiator?
I sent you a PM about the Jackson and I'll take it if you answer the Q's in the PM.

Let me know dude..
free bump!! and guys get on this the strats a good deal this guy takes good care of his stuff and offering on such a good price
I'm thinking about buying the Eric Clapton Strat. I know you've already lowered the price quite a bit, but it would be even better if you could drop the price to the $600's. Could you take more closeup pictures also?
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Hey man..

Whens the guitar going to be here, its been almost two weeks already... I'm starting to get worried.

If its not here by the time I get back from rehersal (this weekend) I'll be filing a dispute.
Um he hasnt been on since the 8th. You might wanna get that dispute ready.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Yeah, I know. I've got all my PMs, sent him an e-mail and all that. dispute is coming if he doesnt contact me by sunday night.

Just to clarify- I'm not trying to badmouth this guy I'm just worried 'bout the guitar getting here. If its held up or something its understandable. I hope it gets here soon.
Last edited by xxgenocide98xx at Oct 18, 2006,
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Yeah, I know. I've got all my PMs, sent him an e-mail and all that. dispute is coming if he doesnt contact me by sunday night.

Just to clarify- I'm not trying to badmouth this guy I'm just worried 'bout the guitar getting here. If its held up or something its understandable. I hope it gets here soon.

you might have gotten ****ed out of 500 dollers man, try and get a refund from paypal as they offer insurence unless you can get in contact with him.
yikes, man...

a guy who offers two incredible guitars, at realy low prices, gets your money, doesnt send it, and is banned...

i think you may have gotten ripped pal. best of luck getting this sorted out.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Got no clue whats going on, however he did reply to my email and stated the guitar should be shipped WITH a tracking number on tuesday. I'll check back and see whats goin on then.
Quote by 7PlaGues
did you file your claim still? if the seller doesnt respond within 14 days, you automatically win.

Yes.

He never replied.

Paypal gave me the remainder of the total in his account ($2.10) and are going after him for the rest.