how do you tune your guitar to ?

D
D
D
D
D
B

.... using a korg ga30, how many flats should be set for each string? please?
Quote by Rob the Tipton
Wait, you want B tuning and your using D as a variable like x

or do you actually want to tune your guitar to B,D,D,D,D,D

yes i want to tune it to B D D D D D
Ooooooooh, looks to me like someone's playing Iris from Goo Goo Dolls. SOme of your strings are gunna be insanely low. Just use a tuner. Bottom goes down to E goes down to B, A goes down to D, D stays at D, I forget if G goes up or down, B goes up to D, E goes down to D. Best I can explain.
Quote by xSacrilegex
Ooooooooh, looks to me like someone's playing Iris from Goo Goo Dolls. SOme of your strings are gunna be insanely low. Just use a tuner. Bottom goes down to E goes down to B, A goes down to D, D stays at D, I forget if G goes up or down, B goes up to D, E goes down to D. Best I can explain.

it doesnt feel too low once your in the tuning and playing the song.
Quote by frontman54
ha, is it iris by goo goo dolls?
if it is just tune up for the ones that are up and down for the ones that are down. http://ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/g/goo_goo_dolls/iris_ver4_tab.htm
that one tells you up or down as a basic.

thanks a lot for trying to help but ... i didnt get a thing about your comment yes im a real noob, does anyone have the same tuner as mine (korg ga-30)? could you be reeeeal nice and tell me ste by step how many sharp (flats) should i put on my tuner for each string? i read the only tuning thread this tuning was actually on there but i dont get the explanation ....
D - 2 half steps down (usually 2 flat symbols on a tuner)
D - 7 half steps down (or else 2 half steps up, just tune it to your 4th string D)
D - 5 half steps down
D - leave it normal
D - 5 half steps up, or 7 up
B - 5 half steps down

have fun....
Quote by xSacrilegex

"Bottom goes down to E goes down to B" ........... uh? how do i make E go down to B ? i dont get this
Quote by god9
D - 2 half steps down (usually 2 flat symbols on a tuner)
D - 7 half steps down (or else 2 half steps up, just tune it to your 4th string D)
D - 5 half steps down
D - leave it normal
D - 5 half steps up, or 7 up
B - 5 half steps down

have fun....

"D - 7 half steps down (or else 2 half steps up, just tune it to your 4th string D)"

my tuner only had 5 flats ... or how do i tune it to the 4th string D ?
Quote by sucay
"D - 7 half steps down (or else 2 half steps up, just tune it to your 4th string D)"

my tuner only had 5 flats ... or how do i tune it to the 4th string D ?

just pluck the 4th string at the same time as the second string and tune it up to that same sound.
when i tighten 5g string it get reaaaaally tight before it get up to 4d, im talkin bout tiiiiiiiight, im afraid to pop it
D D D D D B:
1) Play the 10th fret Low E String and the A String open. Retune the 10th fret Low E string to match the A String open.
2) Play the A string open and the 3rd fret Low E string. Retune the A String to match the 3rd fret Low E string.
3) Play the 7th fret G String and the B string open. Retune the B String to match the 7th fret G string.
4) Play the D string open and the G string open. Retune the G string to match the D string open.
5) Play the B string open and the High E open. Retune the High E to match the B string open.

**Be careful retuning your B string**

Its all in here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356567

sucay, the B string will feel extremely tight, just be very careful with it. It is possible to get it up to D, because i play in DADADD, with .008s
Been away, am back