So I went to my neighbor's for guitar lessons today. He had a black C-1 Elite that he said this guy was selling. I thought "wow it looks almost untouched". I asked him how much he was selling it for and he told me that the guy wanted $350 for it. He said "ask around and see if you can find someone who wants it," so I told him I would. Like I said, it looked brand new. Idk that much about a C-1 Elite being as I have a Hellraiser (pretty close). So what I want to know is if this is a good deal or not? It sounded good to me. What do u guys think?
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
sounds like a great deal to me, i've never seen a black C1 elite though, are you sure its not a cheaper schecter like an omen 6 or something?
It said C-1 Elite on the headstock.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
There are black C-1 Elites currently in production, they list for 899, so they sell for ~ 630.

350 is a great deal, esp. if it comes with a HSC.
haha
Yeah I'd say that's a kickass deal.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
I would get it in a heartbeat, but I don't have $350.

-Gibson LP Classic
Do it, C1 elites are awesome and i should know...
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Uh whoever said there aren't black elites need to have some kind of therapy....in general they tend to be black....cos they look much better than that "orange".
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by schecter1971
I would get it in a heartbeat, but I don't have $350.

pay the guitar in installments or ask to put it on holds until you get the money for it
I have the black C-1 Elite and it's awesome...i paid 400 for mine brand new...but it was on eBay...

i talked the guy down from 500.
=]
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
for that price, you can get a washburn X50 used. only real difference is that it has real duncans, and the buzz fieten tuning system.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^Just wondering, are you the only Washburn dude here?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
no, there are others.

you havnt been around long enough to see them

but im kinda the only one who thinks they are far superior to schecter. others (like dave_mc) likes washburn over schecter.

not too many people like washburn because their better guitars are harder to find. the cheap ones are easier, so people base their opinions on those.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Last edited by tubadude at Sep 14, 2006,
Quote by azn_guitarist25
pay the guitar in installments or ask to put it on holds until you get the money for it

I think it's a 1st come 1st serve kinda deal. He told me that the guy was gettin a divorce so he wanted to get all the money he can get b4 his wife takes all his stuff. I applied for a job, but I haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully I get it and get the money.

-Gibson LP Classic
yeah man the C-1 Elite's are awesome. all mahogany, nice neck, and even though the pups are duncan designed, theyre actually nice. ive got them in my C-1 Plus and i like them more then my JB in my SZ.