Page 1 of 2
10 years ago this day tupac allegedly died in a hospital in las vegas, nevada. RIP to the realest rapper ever. btw resurrection is coming on vh1
Quote by Metallica!
This is ultimateguitar.com

What's your point? Rappers can be discussed in this part of the forum.

I didn't realise it was so long since he died.
Quote by Metallica!
This is ultimateguitar.com

stfu, its a music site

rap is music

either way, "allegedly"?
well you know all those crazy theories that hes still alive and hiding in new mexico... or old mexico... or cuba...
^^Yeah, some weird thing about his autopsy photos being fake due to his tatoos being off.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I respect him as an artist, but I think he could have chosen a better lifestyle. It's not hard to predict that he might get shot eventually.
Quote by Paroxysm
I respect him as an artist, but I think he could have chosen a better lifestyle. It's not hard to predict that he might get shot eventually.

true, but the few months before his death he was a changed man. and thats how most of his fans will remember him.
To be honest, I can't stand Tupac. I don't like his music, and he always came off as an asshole. I mean it's always sad when someone dies, especially like that, but I really can't stand him.
Quote by Paroxysm

Are you serious? That's like getting angry at Tommy Lee for particiapting in the rockstar lifestyle. Unless you're an incredibly strong individual you will fall into temptation very easily.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by pumpkins_rule
Are you serious? That's like getting angry at Tommy Lee for particiapting in the rockstar lifestyle. Unless you're an incredibly strong individual you will fall into temptation very easily.

That still doesn't make it right...
didn't ever like his music to be honest. but its still sad. his lyrics i know gave alot of people hope and courage to be better and to hold on.
a child's rhyme stuck in my head
it said that life is but a dream
i've spent so many years in question
to find I've known this all along
Quote by hardrock1315
That still doesn't make it right...

I'm not saying it's not wrong, I'm just pointing the hypocrisy. How can you say you wouldn't live this kind of lifestyle if you were given the chance?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

ten years and people are STILL ripping the man off and copying his style to sell records. I think that says a lot for how talented he was.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by pumpkins_rule
I'm not saying it's not wrong, I'm just pointing the hypocrisy. How can you say you wouldn't live this kind of lifestyle if you were given the chance?

I would absolutely not live the "Thug Life" if I was given the chance. I would also not use all the money to indulge myself, because I'm not some fickle tool.
Quote by hardrock1315
I would absolutely not live the "Thug Life" if I was given the chance. I would also not use all the money to indulge myself, because I'm not some fickle tool.

you can't say for certain that you wouldn't have done exactly what he did because you haven't gone through the same stuff he went through. go back in time, live the life he lived and then get unbelievably rich off your art and then you can talk.

and how would indulging yourself make you fickle?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I never really got why he people loved him so much, definitely dont think he's the best rapper ever, but he seemed like an interesting and intelligent guy. RIP.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by hardrock1315

for the record, tupac didnt invent thug life. it was always there. he just diagnosed and defined it

the
hate
u
give

little
infants
****s
everybody
i think you guys are misinterpretting hardrock a lot and giving him **** over nothing. he has every right to think that tupac's lifestyle is not one to admire, and i would agree. it's not unreasonable to think that people could get famous off of their art and not live the same way as he did. yes, since he hasn't lived tupac's life he can't tell if he would live it the same way, but that doesn't make him a hypocrite. in fact since he hasn't done that, he can't be a hypocrite. he would have had to make these comments and then lead the life he put down. bigfatsandwich, as delicious as your name is, that comment makes no sense. he couldn't be certain he wouldn't live tupacs life, but you absolutely cannot be certain he would. he is quite alright with his opinion.

on tupac himself, i haven't heard as much stuff as i should, i'm only now getting into rap. but yeah, it's always sad when somebody admired by so many passes.
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
Last edited by sirpsycho85 at Sep 20, 2006,
he was a really smart dude. I don't agree with alot of his ideas, but he always backed up what he said and did, and admitted that he did some stupid ****. He was a great lyricst as well.
Read my post. Not this.
And now it's been 15 years! Hello, past self. Boy, your posts are embarrassing sometimes. Learn to type, it'll do you some good. You might even end up as a moderator. And think before you type.

/hackingtothegate

Listening to a good bit of Pac today, like I do every September 13th.
Quote by jetfuel495
for the record, tupac didnt invent thug life. it was always there. he just diagnosed and defined it

the
hate
u
give

little
infants
****s
everybody

This is a nice bit of insight, Jay.
In all honestly, I had no clue that Caput diagnosed thug life. I've never really been a fan of him, because, as I've been told, I'm not a true hip hop fan.
Quote by due 07
This is a nice bit of insight, Jay.

LOL das some deep shit right there
damn didn't know it was today, guess I gotta spin some pac in honor of a legend.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I've been registered for a fifth of my life.

I've never been much of a Tupac fan though so.......

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG PAPA
Rest in Peace to my motherfucka Biggie Smalls, that's right boy.

God bless the dead and buried, nigga
Don't worry if you see God first
Tell him shit got worse,
I ain't mad
I know you representin' the crew,
And I can picture you in heaven with a blunt and a brew
Fuck the world
Pain was a part of the game
If you a baller,
Money went as quick as it came
My role models, gone or they locked in the pen
Straight hustlers, caught up in the whirlwind

But it's liek... how'd he know bigge waz ded if he died first?
Page 1 of 2