hey, have you guys heard rumors of pantera getting back together to play one last time and zakk wylde was supposed to be playing all of dimebag's parts. I know it probably won't happen since vinnie hates phil. I was just wondering if any of you heard about it.
that would completely kick ass, but yeah there would be so much tension between vinnie and phil that if any small children watched the performance they would probably die
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
It won't happen, I don't think Vinnie or Zakk would be able to cope with it emotionally. It would be awsome if it did though, but only if it was Zakk on guitar.
Im pretty sure you're an idiot for belieiving such an idea. Die plz
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Zakk has alot of respect for Dime's playing and Dime himself, and knows if anyones going to be playing Dime's songs it should be Dime, so it won't happen.
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE