Whats a song of his that has some advanced vocab in it that the average person wouldnt konw the meaning to?
I wouldn't say 'Robert Zimmerman' had any songs with advanced vocabulary. Is this an English project of sorts?
k y dont u say bob dylan first of all and i dont know what song ur talking about
Well, I don't know if you'll find anyone extremely advanced vocabulary. But there are brilliant lyrics, some actually nonsensical (Subterranean Homesick Blues) but amazing in it's own right. And are you trying to sounds smart by dropping the name "Robert Zimmerman"? Cause it ain't impressing anyone.
Oh mY God!!! LIEK who is RObeRt zImMerMaN? DoEs hE sOunD AnYthiNg LIEK BOb DYlAn?
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Boy, you guys are assholes.

Try Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands, Visions of Johanna, Ballad Of A Thin Man, or Gates of Eden.

Or just read his book Tarantula, or try to read it.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Quote by RHCP4ever06
k y dont u say bob dylan first of all and i dont know what song ur talking about

why dont you spell right, and use correct grammar?...

and saying robert zimmerman is pointless
Quote by Rock1986
Oh mY God!!! LIEK who is RObeRt zImMerMaN? DoEs hE sOunD AnYthiNg LIEK BOb DYlAn?

No reason for this.

I don't think Bob used as much grammatically difficult words as he did metaphors and just plain damn good lyrics.
Effective writers, IMO, don't have to use big words because they have a quality message, compelling but simply conveyed. I think big words are a crutch for those without something truly interesting to say. It's better to be ambiguous, I guess, than actually say something and put yourself out on a limb. For example, you didn't have to score a 700+ on your SAT verbal in order to understand a Langston Hughes or Robert Frost poem or a Don McLean or Warren Zevon song. Bob Dylan was an amazing songwriter and if he did use difficult language in a song, it was probably just to amuse himself.
Hi, I'm Peter
Bob was also infamous for making up words. So some might not even be words. Hehe

"A Hard Rain is a Gonna Fall" is pretty graphic and damn haunting. "Desolation Row" is also real elaborate as well.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
He uses "proletariat" on his lastest album. The song is called Workingman's Blues #2.
Look Ma, No Sig!!!
Try "No Time To Think" off Street Legal. Not one of his greatest songs, not one of his greatest albums, but it's got what you're looking for.