hey i have a little dilemma right now. i only have a 10 watt practice crate right now and its just not doin it for me. BUT i really should be saving money since i'll be needing a car in about 8 months and i'll really need money then. do you think i should try to wait till christmas for a new amp, or should i buy one now and work to make it back and then some if i can?

and anyway i would need it to be under $400 and all i play is rock. any suggestions?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
yeah, no ****, car, but i don' see where 400 is really gonna put you with a car. If your gonna buy an amp though and it needs to be less than 400, go for the peavey valveking 112, 50 watts of tube power. good for rock, and most other music really, actully i heard it moght not be great for metal, but you could always buy a pedal for that anyways
Originally Posted by deportivo
10 gauge for electric, 11 gauge for acoustic, 12 gauge for hunting.
cAr
Equipment

• Shecter 006 Deluxe
  • Line 6 Spider II 30
  • Harmony Acoustic
  • Dunlop GCB-95 Wah-Wah Pedal
  • Zoom 707 II

Favorite Guitar Player(s)

• Eric Clapton
  • Brian May
  • Jack White
do you think i could work and get that money back by may?

o and also where would i get a valveking besides online? gc doesnt carry them and my local stores dont either i think.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
The Vox AD30VT is a great amp its plenty loud for most things, including small gigs, and is very versatile so you can get pretty much any rock tone out of it. also its fairly inexpensive i think i paid under 250 for it. if you want more power theres a larger version but i'm not sure of the price