Ok so this is going to be for the cover contest. I had to learn it since there not alowing duplicats in the contest and I was late joining. Still have to add the little leads and this is only the second take so its still a little rough but wanted some feedback.

http://guitarman4040.dmusic.com/
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
pretty good mate. Dont see many full acoustic covers, so its a nice breather. Voice could do with turning up in certain areas, and lead guitar added, because well, that riff really makes the song lol. Also, the acoustic guitar sounds a tiny bit out of tune, most noticable in the chorus. Sort this n ull probably do well in the contest.
The beggining was ace. A part where you could use some tuning up is the "skin n bones" i thought your voice went out a little, for some reaason it wont let me go furthher, keeps starting over.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
The beggining was ace. A part where you could use some tuning up is the "skin n bones" i thought your voice went out a little, for some reaason it wont let me go furthher, keeps starting over.

thread was for "God put a smile" not "yellow". But thanks for the crit anyway
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
pretty solid, you have a good pure sounding voice. defiantly enjoyed it
Nice job man, vocals good as always. With lead and bass it could be a great piece.
I havent even started white shadows lol ;(
Work to live, not live to work.