Page 1 of 2
just got back from seeing megadeth, and i found out its dave mustaine's birthday, he gave everyone cake....or threw cake at everyone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
One more year until his death.

*marks off calendar*

A joyous occassion indeed.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
who cares really. He's not dead or anything.... yet.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Night_Lights
who cares really. He's not dead or anything.... yet.

Agree!

Quote by Spynal

*marks off calendar*

lol agreed 100%
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by Spynal

*marks off calendar*

I "lol"ed.
im not sure but it looked like alot

he has to be in his mid to late 30's
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
well lets see, he started megadeth at about age 16, and he had his twentieth anniversary last year, so 20+16 guys
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
^ guess he wins
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Damn, I thought Dave had more fans here. Oh well pretty cool I guess knowing it's his birthday.
Quote by Vandaliztik
just got back from seeing megadeth, and i found out its dave mustaine's birthday, he gave everyone cake....or threw cake at everyone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Dude i was at that show last night! I wasn't in the pit though so i didnt get any cake
Quote by FenderJTx
Damn, I thought Dave had more fans here. Oh well pretty cool I guess knowing it's his birthday.

Same. The man can be a douche at times, but he makes some great music.
dave mustaine isnt even that good
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Quote by seek_&_destroy
well lets see, he started megadeth at about age 16, and he had his twentieth anniversary last year, so 20+16 guys

He ain't 36 . Happy birthday Dave!
Quote by seek_&_destroy

HUH?

Dude, he didn't even start Megadeth until he was kicked out of Metallica. WTF?
Age?
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Dave was born 1961. He Was the oldest in metallica when he was in it. He was about 23 when Megadeth started.
Anyone else read the Metasllica Vs Megadeath article in total guitar, mustaine seems like a prick, all he did was slag of kirk hammett just because he reaplaced him, its not as though he was chucked out so they cud get kirk he was out for other reasons and kirk was then brought in th fill the gap, and mustaine says **** in the interview like,
'**** mettalica and **** kirk hammett for taking my place, but at least i ****ed his girlfriend before i left, 'how do i taste kirk'
Quote by ch715dallat
Anyone else read the Metasllica Vs Megadeath article in total guitar, mustaine seems like a prick, all he did was slag of kirk hammett just because he reaplaced him, its not as though he was chucked out so they cud get kirk he was out for other reasons and kirk was then brought in th fill the gap, and mustaine says **** in the interview like,
'**** mettalica and **** kirk hammett for taking my place, but at least i ****ed his girlfriend before i left, 'how do i taste kirk'

I would like to see that interview, not that i dont believe you I just wanna see it. Also it's METALLICA and MEGADETH.
Quote by Spynal

*marks off calendar*

Dave Mustaine had a really popular signature model in the 80s. He made it (as in he didn't make the guitar, he made it with his band), and then the guitar companies came to him. You haven't made it past the myspace stage, and you have a signature model?

You = wannabe.

Dave Mustaine > you.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Quote by twentyextysixx
Dave Mustaine had a really popular signature model in the 80s. He made it (as in he didn't make the guitar, he made it with his band), and then the guitar companies came to him. You haven't made it past the myspace stage, and you have a signature model?

You = wannabe.

Dave Mustaine > you.

He didn't say that he was better than Dave. He said he was happy that Dave has one year less left to live. Idiot.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
He didn't say that he was better than Dave. He said he was happy that Dave has one year less left to live. Idiot.

I never said that he said he was better than Dave. I don't like hearing someone rejoice that one of my favourite musicians has one year left to live.

The only thing that cares when Spynal's birthday is his palm when he jacks off in front of a mirror and gets off telling himself how metal he is.

Quote by God Book

HA!
Quote by twentyextysixx
I never said that he said he was better than Dave. I don't like hearing someone rejoice that one of my favourite musicians has one year left to live.

The only thing that cares when Spynal's birthday is his palm when he jacks off in front of a mirror and gets off telling himself how metal he is.

Oh really? And you know all of this how? By the "takes one to know one" method or the "Peeping-Tom" technique?
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Oh really? And you know all of this how? By the "takes one to know one" method or the "Peeping-Tom" technique?

Best comeback ever, really.

I made a hyperbolic assertion over what Spynal would be doing on his birthday.

Quote by God Book

HA!
Quote by twentyextysixx

^2nd. Mustaine rules.
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
woo go dave mustaine! but why do some of you guys want him to die? ok, he used to be a prick, but hasn't he changed now? isn't he like a good christian or something? and he 's an awesome musician. long live dave mustaine!
Quote by twentyextysixx

Why thank you.

Oh, and I thought you were serious. Really

So you are such a rabid fan of Dave Mustaine's that you have to attack anyone who says anything bad about him? That, if anything is quite pathetic.

EDIT:
Quote by dethofmoo
woo go dave mustaine! but why do some of you guys want him to die? ok, he used to be a prick, but hasn't he changed now? isn't he like a good christian or something? and he 's an awesome musician. long live dave mustaine!

Yeah, because christians are REALLY popular in this forum
^ if one guy has the freedom to bash, then shouldn't another guy have the right to bash him?
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
Quote by RobG&D
^ if one guy has the freedom to bash, then shouldn't another guy have the right to bash him?

I didn't say he didn't have the right to. I said it was pathetic of him to do it.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
I didn't say he didn't have the right to. I said it was pathetic of him to do it.

What's pathetic was your response after I shut you down.

I'm sure Spynal can stick up for himself, without one of his many bitches - such as yourself - crying bloody murder.

Yeah, I ****en' love my Deth. There's a reason why I'm wearing a Megadeth T shirt, and not a "The Cyanide Solution" t shirt. Simple.

Quote by God Book

HA!
Quote by Tsunekuni
Same. The man can be a douche at times, but he makes some great music.

Agreed

Happy bday
Page 1 of 2