Before taking over bass again,i wuz d lead guitarist in a band (which my friend asked
me to join in),but i wuzn't reali interested in their genre (which wuz super-super-emo)
..awh,i had to bear listenin to listen though,and do some crappy solos.
So,i just quit a month or two ago,& till now,i have no regrets..
right now,i need to collect a few guyz for a new band,i'm interested in some rock,just
a lil' sad emo,and some metal and yeah!! Being a bassist still rocks!.

i wonder if u guyz have ever gone though situations like this b4,wat u think of it?
erm,if the admins dun want this thread,u can shred it off.
dude if you want to be taken seriously, dont type like a fucking idiot
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
I think I don't give a crap about your "sad little emo" band at all. In fact, just for typing "wuz, wuzn't, and various other forms of that, you fail at life. Z is not s, it never will be.

Kill youself.
Quote by theblurbass
Before taking over bass again; I was the lead guitarist in a band (which my friend asked me to join) but I wasn't really interested in their genre. They played a form of super-emo music.

I had to bear listening to it, and did some not great solo's.

I quit a month or two ago and at the moment I have no regrets.

Right now, I'm looking to get a few guys together for a new band. I'm intrested in some rock, a little bit of emo and some metal. Being a bassist is still good.

I wonder if people here have ever gone through similar situations before. What do you think of it?

If any admin thinks this thread is a waste of space, feel free to delete it.

Never really had that situation. Mostly cause I don't mind most styles of music.

If you're playing a genre you don't like you can always add your own spin on it and try and make it worthwhile.

Good luck on getting the band together.

P.S. Yes I do have way too much time on my hands.
Quote by theblurbass
B
i wonder if u guyz have ever gone though situations like this b4,wat u think of it?

I don't understand what the situation is exactly.
Starting a new band? yes.
Tired of emo? yes.
Being fluent in msn l337? no.
Yeah dude comeback when your older and talk like someone with a education past the fourth grade. Do i get where your coming from yeah i've been in plenty of ****ty bands. But i quit after 2 practices. Don't waste my time on ****ty music. And do i get where your coming from that guitar is horrendously boring and bass is so much funner yeah. But damn talk like a normal human being.
Quote by Bumper
I think I don't give a crap about your "sad little emo" band at all. In fact, just for typing "wuz, wuzn't, and various other forms of that, you fail at life. Z is not s, it never will be.

Kill youself.

whoa dude, chill out a bit. i know the typing was horrendous, but calm down!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Theblurbass, Do you see how talking like that affect your status?, take it, learn it, understand it, initiate.
...And The Nominees Are
I see me and bump share a deep loathing of the leetspeak.

~Roger

PS...you may be better off starting a new profile and using English...I think you're too far gone now for any form of redemption.

I for one would forgive you...but...us bassists...we're all pissed at guitarists and it comes out sometimes.
www.myspace.com/boisebass <- slap demo
MSN = Fox_NP

GIGRIG
Mesa Titan V12, Ampeg 8x10E, Korg DTR2000, Sennheiser freePORT Wireless.

BASSES
'74 RickenMonster, Fernandes Retrospect Deluxe, ABG.
Jeez I thought the pit only acted like this. He types like he's 2 and being told to f off? lol.

Anyways just join another band.
Quote by BigRudy
I disagree Slipknot is more technical than Necrophagist and more brutal than Suffocation, that's why I do hardcore dances to it with my 14 year old friends.