Any one know where i can get trivium backing tracks for songs such as pull harder on the strings of your martyr, gunshot to the head of trepidation, like light to the flies, suffocating sight and rain? as www.guitarbt.com doesnt seem to have any trivium tracks thanks
yeah i got the guitar pro things but is there any chance of finding a real one, or atleast one that has no solos in it, because in guitar pro if i take out one of the guitars then the other one still there and plays half the solo when im wanting to play the solo with rhythm behind it
jus take out both guitars n leave the drum n bass tracks alone....as for finding already made ones, ive been looking for them for a while with no success. guitar pro is ur best bet
if you give me your email adress i can send you the pull harder on the strings backing track (it came with total guitar magazine a few weeks ago)
Quote by Boybandssuck
if you give me your email adress i can send you the pull harder on the strings backing track (it came with total guitar magazine a few weeks ago)

Hey will send me the backing tracks i really need them
could you send me the backing track to ive been looking for months?
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music