hey thanks if you are truly interested in a tab p.m. me and i'll make one
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
i was digging those riffs, you have a good sense of melody.

one thing i would suggest is to work on you compositional skills, it lacks a little bit of flow in my oppinion, and by that i mean you seem to just throw riffs together (to use the term lightly). try making little variations of existing parts and cool ways to tie them together, wich could be a simple lead or anything, for example.

I make music very similar to this and alot of the time making the parts sound good as a whole is the hardest part for me, but its important so i spend alot of time on it.

overall tho i enjoyed it. its nice to see people putting melody into metal music. plus i don't even have the balls to work in the modes that you do, kudos

edit: i just heard the other heavy song its alot better in the respect of compositiong that i mentioned before
Last edited by wastedtalent at Sep 15, 2006,
Quote by wastedtalent
i was digging those riffs, you have a good sense of melody.

one thing i would suggest is to work on you compositional skills, it lacks a little bit of flow in my oppinion, and by that i mean you seem to just throw riffs together (to use the term lightly). try making little variations of existing parts and cool ways to tie them together, wich could be a simple lead or anything, for example.

I make music very similar to this and alot of the time making the parts sound good as a whole is the hardest part for me, but its important so i spend alot of time on it.

overall tho i enjoyed it. its nice to see people putting melody into metal music. plus i don't even have the balls to work in the modes that you do, kudos

edit: i just heard the other heavy song its alot better in the respect of compositiong that i mentioned before

yeah dude i agree completely with you, the riff that comes right after the melodic chorus part just comes out of nowhere, I'm aware of it, just when writing songs by myself I don't take as much time on them to make transitions, cause i don't have an actual drummer and such to work with, thanks for the crit
As in, gobias a cup of coffee