Hey guys, do any of you know the name of the golden guitar matt hafy plays?

I know its a dean razorback but i cant find it anywhere to buy. Is it a special edition or something?
its custom made and would probably cost around $4000

his names spealt heafy not hafy and the guitar is mainly white with gold hardware

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

^I want to make love to that guitar.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Yeah, probably custom ****e.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by guitarandbmx
Hey guys, do any of you know the name of the golden guitar matt hafy plays?

I know its a dean razorback but i cant find it anywhere to buy. Is it a special edition or something?

Dont buy a guitar that expensive because trivium plays it get a hold of yourself
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
its a custom made axe ...
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
The regular Razorbacks and like a grand which isn't that much really. The better ones are like $3600 though.....
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
it's custom made. can't buy it unless they release that as his signature guitar. just get any dean razorback and it'll sound just like it with the right amp settings.
Actually, he has different pickups in there too. Most likely because the Dimebucker sounds like sh*t.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by TheUnholy
^I want to make love to that guitar.

*winces at thought of all the pointy edges*

Also its a hardtail as well isnt it?
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
I think it's a Dimebag signature isn't it? I don't like the band, but Total Guitar rarely stops talking about them and I have to read something before I start uni...
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
That's one of the few things I like about Trivium... their taste in guitars. Although some of those Razorbacks are hideously overpriced, if you have the money there are few better looking guitars. I also used to love Heafys white EMG'd Les Paul Supreme with gold hardware.
Quest for "the tone": pending.
Total Guitar has gone uber downhill recently. Its all dragonsuckforce and trivi-sounds alright but I dont worship them-um. I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription. Also there are less and less reviews each issue.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Quote by Daggorath
That's one of the few things I like about Trivium... their taste in guitars. Although some of those Razorbacks are hideously overpriced, if you have the money there are few better looking guitars. I also used to love Heafys white EMG'd Les Paul Supreme with gold hardware.

yeah i dont think he shouldve swapped it for the dean tbh
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
ugh.
why oh why would he switch out of gibson.
he used to play that white gibson LP supreme with emg's on 'em.
watever.
Gear:::

Schecter C1 Classic - drop C - .11's
Ibanez rg321 (emg 81/85) - drop D - .10's
----------------------
Peavey 6505+
Peavey XXX 412 cab
Crate VTX212b Combo - practice amp.
----------------------
ibanez TS9

Quote by Pedricko
Total Guitar has gone uber downhill recently. Its all dragonsuckforce and trivi-sounds alright but I dont worship them-um. I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription. Also there are less and less reviews each issue.

Totally. Plus, they rate almost everything four stars, regardless of the fact that, say, it's Benji Madden's signature MusicMan axe and you're expected to wanna pay over a grand for a vomit-green guitar with one pickup.

Fortunately my subscription runs out pretty soon, so I won't have to put up with it much longer.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.