Yo, I have a no name acoustic guitar with a model number of G-425 and i was wondering if someone could refer me to a website to find out what this guitar is or if someone could tell me what the guitar is. thanks alot
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
sorry i dont have a camera to upload pics of the guitar right now
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
i can tell you that there is no name what so ever on the guitar at all and it has a very square head stock
Pfft, without pics we dont have much chance of telling you what it is?
Where did you get it from? Im suprisingly intruiged.
yeah without pictures the chances of us helping you are pretty slim. see if you can't borrow a digital camera from someone. if not, you can use one of those disposables and then when you get them developed, ask them for a photo cd also. it's usually just a dollar or two extra and sometimes free.
Looks like we have the same type of guitar. I took some pictures of it so hopefully someone can figure out what it is.

Mine is at least 30 years old and everything is original except the tuning pegs.
Last edited by zerosk8r4life12 at Nov 25, 2007,
Yeah, other then a string change it looks alright...and when you say everything is original are you talking about the strings too? Seems kind of like it.
I've seen one of these with a "Made in Korea" sticker before, if that helps. It had a similair double pickguard with a sunburst finish.