Just wondering if anyone has some sound clips of the Roland Cube 30 or 60 doing some different styles, because I'm back to considering it just as a practice amp as it will do high gain stuff

Also, does anyone have a link for the Cube 60 NAMM demo video that was on the Roland site? I can't get it because it's a flash site and I'm having trouble getting the latest version of flash

And last, if I did get the Cube, is it possible to put a wah pedal in front of it or will it mess up the tone? (as it is a modelling amp)

Thanks
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve
Framus FR-212 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30's)

Dunlop Crybaby

Started playing May 28th 2005
I have it but unfortunatly I can't post any clips since the only mic I have is a ****ty one that came with the computer.

I have used the wah-function of the Digitech RP-200 with it, and it doesn't sound very bad.
Fender '69 Thinline
Simon and Patrick S&P 6 Cedar
Yamaha C-40
Line6 POD xt
Fender MIM Jazz Bass
Gallien & Krueger 400RB
EBS 1x15 cab
alright no problem
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve

Dunlop Crybaby

thanks
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve

Dunlop Crybaby

I have a good clip of a Cube 60 on clean + Ibanez Wah pedal if you want. I would record some clips, but don't have the amp with me atm.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Quote by duggyrocks
Go to the link in my sig. I personally dont like the sound, but listen, and see what you think. I think Every song was played on a strat copy, except "Its all in my head" and maybe "Aeloian".

Hope it helps

man you're good for a 13 year old!
RG550DY

Tone zone bridge
Hs3
Paf neck

RG550CO

D sonic bridge
evo neck

Flextone 2plus
^Oh yeah, I just turned 14 now so I'll change it. And it aint about age, its about how long youve been playing, and for 3 years, Im not that good. Yeah threadstarter the roland website has some good videos of guys testing out the amp, but you shouldnt juddge your buy on soundclips alonbe, try it out if you get the chance.
^What a *****

Your good man admit it !! hahahah !!!
I've been playing for 2 years and that clean !!!!

My cube sounds better BTW hahaha
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
^ hows THAT supposed to help the threadstarter asshole! If your not gonna say something useful dont say anything at all!
^How's that suppost to help the threadstarter you leper! If you're not gonna' say something useful don't say anything at all.

"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^How's that suppost to help the threadstarter you tart! If you're not gonna' say something useful don't say anything at all.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Last edited by samlynch at Sep 15, 2006,
****ing hypocrits. I'm necroing this thread, I don't give a ****. I would like to hear some sound clips also.