Has anyone heard of a guitar brand called starfire
Quote by leavesandman
i hope your children get aids

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Member Number 11 of Metallica Mensa
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170029307147&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

that is the reason I ask^^^^

I figure it is probably an off brand but I figure... Hell 200 dollars? can't really go wrong
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Last edited by hammett11 at Sep 14, 2006,
Yeah there cash convertors store brand.
they suck
steer well clear.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Im not too certain if they are Cash Converters brand of guitars, but you do see a lot of them in Cash Converters.

They have a ton and a half of them in my local Cash Converters and ive had a fiddle on a couple of them, I thought it was a impossible but these guitars actually suck and blow at the same time. They feel pretty cheap, the pickups are weak and sound knaff, very poorly set up, bad neck shape, bad neck finish.

You said you cant go srong at $200, but i reckon it would be a waste of money.
ok... thanks to both of you
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson