hey guys

i currently own a ibanez s520ex with bill lawrence 500s and a jackson DKMG with zakk wylde pups. i am tihnking of selling the 2 and putting the moeny together to get 1 guitar. i play motly rock and metal (metalcore, whatever you want to call it!) bands such as Metallica, Trivium, A7X, COB, alexisonfire, Fightstar, pantera, BFMV etc... so basically i just wont a guitar for metalish stuff for around £600/$1150 im planning on buying second hand so guitars about £900/$1720 new. i dont mind to much about pups coz i will change them if they arnt all that good but i would prefer a mahogany body and thinish neck. o yeah, and i play through a ashdown fallen agnel 60 head. cheers guys.
GEAR

ESP LTD Viper 400 with EMG 81s
Jackson Dinky DXMG with EMG 81/85
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Ashdown Fallen Angel Cab 120W 4X12
Keeley Modded SD-1 Overdrive
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)
Ibanez 321MH, cheap, mahogany, beastly neck. And you said you didn't mind about p/up's. Costs £180, I think I might be getting one soon.

Edit: Forgot you wanted a more expensive one. Mind you it would be a beast with EMG's slammed in.
Co-Founder of the Midnight Sunday Mad Squad. PM Me to join.

Quote by goods2006
"OOOOOH AN ELECTRICAL OUTLET!!!!!!, LETS SEE HOW LONG WE CAN SHOCK OURSELVES FOR BEFORE WE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hmm If your looking to go secondhand theres alot of tasty old USA models available for that money.

I've seen some lovely guitars sold on ebay for less that what you've got to spend.
USA Jacksons, Top end Ibanez, Good USA BC Rich.

Some guy had a USA Hamer Chapparal, which was Mahogany, Thin neck, Seymour Duncan PUPS, Schaller Floyd Rose and Sustainiac and no one bid on it. The price was just under £300.00!!
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab