Page 1 of 2
Could some of the kind people here please answer these ten easy questions for me? No worries, im not any kindof government official and im not out for ten year olds bragging about pinching dads whisky or tales of UG'ers flirts with the law, i just want the questions answered simply, its for an article i intend to write. Thanks

1. Have you ever broken the law?
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do?
3. why did you break the law?
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from?
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included)
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to
7. Do you believe in free will?
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law?
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad.
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
1. Have you ever broken the law? - Yes

2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? - About an hour ago. I smoked a doobie while driving my car during lunhc break.

3. why did you break the law? - It had to be done for me to smoke my joint

4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? - Only stolen from EDIT : On further thought into this I was raped twice or taken advantage of (w/e you wanna call it) by a female while drunk.

5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise - No

6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to - Want to.

7. Do you believe in free will? - Yes

8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? - Yes

9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. - Good and bad

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it - Some of them yes, some of them no.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
1. Have you ever broken the law? Yes.
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? I let my dog crap and didn't pick it up.
3. why did you break the law? I wasn't fecking bothered ot pick it up that time.
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? I've had stuff stolen before and I've been hit before and approached by some people who would love to bash my head in but my ridicuously quick tongue makes them go away.
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) Pen Knives.
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? I want to. I don't like the law. It does good only in vested interest.
7. Do you believe in free will? Yes.
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? Yes.
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. Bad. The force is comprised of idiots who break the law more than regular citizens here.
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it. Of course not. It should stop going crazy on the kids smoking weed and get the dealers and then stop all the rape and sex crimes here. Everything depends on patronage here.
1. All the time
2. This morning on the way to work. I drove about 75 mph in a 65, I drove 70 in a 55, I drove 45 in a 30...you get the point.
3. Because I'm impatient
4. I've been jumped
5. I have several weapons - knives, archery equipment, rifles
6. Both
7. Yes
8. Depends
9. Yep
10. I don't know enough about the operations of the police to comment.
Hi, I'm Peter
1. Have you ever broken the law? Yes
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? Drunk in public
3. why did you break the law? It was fun, and I didn't cause any harm
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? Just stolen from
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) No
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? Mostly because I want to, for example, it's against the law to murder someone, but even if it wasn't against the law, i still wouldnt do it.
7. Do you believe in free will? Im not sure what you mean
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? Yes
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. Yes, quite a few bad ones, not many good ones. (and not for breaking the law either)
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it.. Definitely not, there have been many times that I have felt this way, which I won't explain. I would change it
To see him obviously framed.
Couldnt help but make me feel ashamed.
To live in a land, where justice is a game.
1. Yes
2. Yesterday - downloaded a lot of music
3. Cant afford to buy the albums
4. Attempted to be mugged after a night out, i knocked the crack head clean out
5. No - unless you count pen knives used for their intended purposes!
6. Personal morals
7. Yes
8. To an extent, if it contravened another persons right to live in a manner they wish, then no. If threatened then yes i would go outside of the law
9. Very little experience, got lost when i was a child and they helped me find my parents
10. No they are not working in the best way possible. I would arm the police and give them powers to administer force upon individuals who did not comply with commands - such as "put that knife down" "no" "ok then" /police proceed to beat the knife weilder into submission... they should not worry about being unbelievably policially correct
1. Have you ever broken the law?yes
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? last night, public intoxication
3. why did you break the law? because it was fun
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? i've been hit and had some **** stolen from me
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) no
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? well, technically the law doesn't require you to do good things, like hold the door open for ppl and donate and stuff, but i do because i want to
7. Do you believe in free will? yes
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? yes
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. yes, good and bad
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it. here they seem to be
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?

2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? - Does masturbating on stray dogs count? if not then i jumped a train the other day.

3. why did you break the law? - Im attracted to dogs what can i say, i had no money for a ticket.

4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? - Me and my friend were jumped once, nothign was taken from us except our dignity.

5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise - Yes, a small fishing knife.

6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to - Want to, i do respect and abide by most law's though.

8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? - Yes

9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. - Yes, always bad.

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it - Well were i live no, the majority are not.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
1. Have you ever broken the law? yes
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? stole a shopping trolley
3. why did you break the law? because we were drunk and wanted to play chicken with shoping trolleys
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? Someone tried to attack me i threw his baseball bat in the river
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) used to have a penknife
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? It depends
7. Do you believe in free will? yes
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? yes hence why i joined anti-iraq gatherings which were considered illegal
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. yes
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it no, more police doing policework and not paperwork.
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? - 15 minutes ago I killed a hobo.
3. why did you break the law? - I hate hobos.
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? - No, but I killed a plenty of hobos who tried to steal from me.
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) - I have a shovel for killing hobos, does that count?
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to - I don't do good things.
7. Do you believe in free will? - Sure.
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? - Yes.
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. - I have a donut store specially for cops. Covers my bases.
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it - No, they don't hunt hobos enough.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
1-yes
2-1 month ago drugs
3 wanted to
4-no
5-yes
6-i want to/its the right thing to do. i dont agree with the law most of the time so i do hat i find moraly correct. dont hurt others is the policy basicaly
7-YES were born with it no one should be able to tkae it away
8- yes
9 yes
10- no, we have too many laws against trivial things that keep them from keeping the people safe
FREE-FORM METAL
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? - Don't remember when, but quite frequently I drink in public, as most.
3. why did you break the law? - cause I don't finish my drink before going out.
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? - Yes.
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) - Not yet, but will legally posess an assault rifle in a couple of years (norwegian national guard)
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? - no
7. Do you believe in free will? - yes
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? - yes
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. - yes
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it - no, I think the police spend too much time doing unimportant things while murderers, rapists and other scum go free.
Quote by Metallica708
A guy from Norway with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Now with all the money in the world
You can't buy my respect
Yeah, it's just a matter of pride
But that's all I've got left
Quote by HumBucker666
its funny how many people say yes to the first question, wow UG is full of rebels!

But, who HASNT broken a law?

Even martha stewart...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
--Yeah I guess so if you count underage drinking/smoking and downloading music.

--The last time I downloaded something(music).

--Wanted to "preview" the cd before buying it.

--I've had stuff stolen from me, but nothing worth over 70 bucks.

5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included)
--Yup(a couple of knives).

6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to?
--A little of both.

--I want to.

8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law?
--It depends on what the situation is I guess(sorry for being so vague on these last questions).

--Some good, some bad(the police in this town like to harrass kids that don't live on the air force base).

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it?
--Better training and more funding would make it a lot better.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
YES
Driving on a "suspended license"...it was a totally made-up charge...If my license was really suspended, I sure got it back really easily, afterwards
I didn't think I was
Yes
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included).
One knife, that I leave at home...a family heirloom
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to?
Because I genuinely want to...I'm not a self-centered scumbag
Absolutely
I do all the time
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad?
Both, but more bad than good
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it.
No, I don't think the police force works the best way possible. I think they need stricter criteria for whom they hire to be a "police officer"...most places, it doesn't even matter if you graduate high school or have an existing record. Plus, giving ignorant or ill-educated law enforcement agents guns is more-or-less an open invitation to bypass the whole legal system, entirely. If you were a cop and didn't feel like dealing with a potentially dangerous suspect or case, it wouldn't be impossible fo the cop to act as judge, jury and executioner...Sounds a little paranoid, but I've seen it happen and I wouldn't put it past some of the cops I see in my part of the world.
Just because you can express your opinion on an internet forum, doesn't mean you should.

MyMyMySpace
MyWork
Yes

Thieved a bottle of juice from my shop.

3. Why did you break the law?
The tills were signed off and I couldn't pay for it. And I couldn't have been arsed anyway.

No.

No.

What classifies as doing good things...like, NOT killing someone?

Yes.

It depends on what the situation is.

When I was small I hit a policeman on the head with a toy sword. That's it.

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it?
Well...more policemen on the streets sortin out the drunkards, really.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Of the thirteen people who replied, 100% admit to having broken the law. Four have broken the law within the last 48 hours, one within the last month and eight admit to having broken it recently. Crimes range from theft, drug crimes, driving without a license, speeding, drinking in restricted areas and underage drinking. The reasons behind the crimes range from general disregard to lack of knowledge.
Eleven of the thirteen people have been mugged, stolen from, raped or attacked. Eight possess knifes (other than those intended for general food preparation) and one possesses a gun. Eleven people say they make their decisions based on their own experiences and opinions whilst two say they simply act on command. Twelve people believe in free will. 100% of the people who replied say they would disregard the law if it compromised their own personal morals. Nine people have had good experiences with the police force, however, this is seriously outweighed by the eleven who have had bad experiences. Eleven people say that the police force is not working to the best of its ability. Suggestions range from better prioritisation, more funding and better training and education.

po·lice
n., pl. police.
1. The governmental department charged with the regulation and control of the affairs of a community, now chiefly the department established to maintain order, enforce the law, and prevent and detect crime.
2. A body of persons making up such a department, trained in methods of law enforcement and crime prevention and detection and authorized to maintain the peace, safety, and order of the community.
3. Regulation and control of the affairs of a community, especially with respect to maintenance of order, law, health, morals, safety, and other matters affecting the public welfare.

Are the police maintaining order? Are they detecting and preventing crime? No, the closest they get to detecting crime is when the mutilated body of a child turns up on there doorstep in a plastic bag. Then its all panic and police reports, ?Christ bobby think of the paperwork!? its like treating a brain tumor with paracetamol!

http://www.damilolataylortrust.org

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Payne

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html

Karen and Sean Ross are to spend their fifth Christmas without their daughter Rosie. She was 16 when stabbed to death whilst sunbathing in Birmingham city centre in 2001
Mrs Ross's concerns are that five years later, no progress is being made on knife crime

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/politics_show/4509894.stm

especially with respect to maintenance of order, law, health, morals, safety

"There is a sense that they need some sort of protection. It is a turf thing, a territory thing."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3244709.stm

If they are doing their jobs effectively why do we still feel the need to protect ourselves? Why have eleven out of the thirteen responses here been attacked in some form? Why do nine of you possess weapons?

The police are aiming to maintain order, health and safety are they?

http://www.hrw.org/reports98/police/

Many find that the law compromises their own personal beliefs and morals on a regular basis, and just as many choose to disregard the law and act on their own experiences and faith.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=399145&in_page_id=1770

http://www.ananova.com/about/story/sm_371868.html?menu=

http://www.euthanasia.com/page3.html

So if the police force aren?t protecting us, if they aren?t maintaining peace and order, what exactly are they doing?

I was just shocked by her reaction and started crying. I always thought the wardens were there to make you feel more comfortable.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/212/212729_fined_75__for_dropping_a_lolly_stick.html

Two year old Alfie Hodges was sitting on a bench on the high street with his parents eating a bag of sweets, he accidently dropped one-as children do, and his parents were fined £50

an·ar·chy
n., pl. -chies.
1. Absence of any form of political authority.
2. Political disorder and confusion

So, if the police force are not doing their jobs correctly, if the public has complete disregard for them (a fact which you, yourselves have actually proven) then surely the police force has no function other than pushing paper? Does this make the police force obsolete?

Anarchy is defined as an absence of any form of political authority. How is the police force any form of authority if the common public are so quick to disregard it? It is also defined as being political disorder and confusion and if that doesn?t apply to modern society then I?m surely struggling for a description closer. Perhaps then, we live in a state of masked anarchy? We?re too unsure of our selves, we lack confidence as a species, we lack faith in our neighbours. So we built a blame system. We refused to take responsibility. But in the end we always come back to ourselves, and we always respond to our own personal wishes and morals. The idea that we can be fully controlled is preposterous. We cant, simply because every human on this planet has free will, and free will means that authority is obsolete. Therefore, we have anarchy.

There is a clear reason as to why the very idea of the system doesn?t work. It doesn?t even work on paper. You cannot apply the same ideals and rules to control a majority. Of the billions of people who exist in modern society, no two are the same. Regardless of the fears of persecution, of the fear of corporal punishment or simply of the fears of authority, free will always wins in the end. This is evident in the evil within society, as well as in the good.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk

2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? - doing K in the restroom at the bus terminal.

3. why did you break the law? - i just needed some relief.

4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? - stolen from. was beaten up at school last year by a bunch of year 11s.

5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise - No

6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to - sometimes i want to

9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. - hmm. both, i'd say.

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it - the organization itself down here is okay, but some cops are just right twats.
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? Probably speeding
3. why did you break the law? Because when i need to get somewhere i want to be there now
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? some little punk stole my bag last summer
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) no
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to beacuse i want to
7. Do you believe in free will? yes although the state tries to inhibit it
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? definitely
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. BAD
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it The police do very little in reality- I dont knowhow it could be changed though
So lets put on our classics and we'll have a little dance, shall we?
1. Have you ever broken the law? No.
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? ~
3. why did you break the law? ~
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? No.
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) No.
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? Much of both.
7. Do you believe in free will? Yes, as long as free will is controlled by that person.
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? Yes.
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad? No.
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it? Not enough patrols in the smaller towns near cities, although it is understandable.
^ you must have broken it at least once ^
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Yes.

Today, i forgot to buy a new ticket for the subway so i went without paying. That's just a slight misdomeanor though, the police doesn't even get involved if you get caught, unless you get aggressive.

In the above case, laziness and a very unpractical system. They're in the middle of making the switch from paper tickets to chip cards, but they're ****ing up. You can't even buy a ticket at my local station anymore, yet the ports for the chip card don't work yet. The only way to ride legally, is to buy a ticket at another station or a magazine/tobacco boutique. Ridiculous.
In a few other cases: because i didn't agree with the law (recreational drug use)
And sometimes just for kicks (trespassing, driving a car without a license)

Only stolen from. A few minor brawls, but i wouldn't count those as assault or anything.

No. I used to have a knife, but i figured that was pointless (pun not intended).

6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to
If i don't see the point of a law, i'm much more likely to break it. I'm not a sheep, i have a good sense of morality and some laws i do not agree with.

Of course. If there were no free will, laws wouldn't be necessary.

In some cases, yes.

Hardly. Back in the days , my friends and i would smoke pot and hang around on park benches... there have been a few cases where the cops "confiscated" our weed (bastards ) and chased us away with the threat of arrest (smoking pot isn't really a crime in the Netherlands, but i don't think it's allowed in ublic places and we were underage).
But that's all, i generally stay out of trouble.

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it
Not really. Sometimes they show up late if you need them and police forces in different districts don't seem to exchange information very well. There aren't enough police officers to fight crime effectively, and some of them abuse their power. I don't have a solution though.
Last edited by LKW at Sep 15, 2006,
1. Have you ever broken the law? - Yup

2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? - By riding and drifting with underaged drivers.

3. why did you break the law? - 'Twas fun.

4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? - Not that I know of.

5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) - Sword and Knife for decoration.

6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to - Hmm... A bit of both. Mainly because I personally want to.

7. Do you believe in free will? - Yes.

8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? Yes, especially here in Saudi, with all laws against women.

9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. - I waved at one once

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it - No, they should search people and cars more, to protect our town from another terrorist attack.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? didnt have my license on me while driving
3. why did you break the law? cos i didnt have my wallet on me and needed to drive
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? somebody nicked my ipod
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? bit of both
7. Do you believe in free will? yeah
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? maybe
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. yes
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it yes

2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? - Whenever I last downloaded a song.

3. why did you break the law? - I wanted some music.

4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? - Nope

5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise - You could use burnt CDs to kill someone I guess....

6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to - Want to.

9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. - None.

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it - In Australia they seem ok.
1. Have you ever broken the law? Yes but not caught

2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? Shoplifted a bottle of Coke about 6 weeks ago

3. why did you break the law? I was thirsty and had no money

4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? no

5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) no but i am joining the reserves so I will rob a steyr

6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? I do good things when I want to

7. Do you believe in free will? yes on certain matters like noone can use their free wil to rape someone

8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? yes I would Kill anyone who layed a finger on a woman especially my Family

9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad? No not really

10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it? Irish Police dont carry Guns i would Give em all Sig Sauer P226
You know, I would say yes I have broken laws because by technical standards I have. But, I dont live by normal laws, I live by laws that I decide upon. Because see I wasnt there when they made the laws so I didnt get to have a say in them, I dont believe in them and it would be down right un-patriotic to not stand for what I believe in. So in short no I have never borken a law.
1. Have you ever broken the law? Once
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? i stole some sweets when i was 10
3. why did you break the law? Because i was a little kid
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? I have been beaten up in the streets once
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) Nah, i'd love to have a machete though.
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to: Persoanlly wanted to.
7. Do you believe in free will? I think so
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? Absolutley
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. Nope, i'm a little Angel
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it: Have guns, tear gas and leather-clad facist police like in the video to BYOB, it's the only way to curb Britains yob culture...I think.
1. Have you ever broken the law? many times
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? i stole some cds a couple of weeks ago
3. why did you break the law? i didnt have any money and i got more this way
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? no
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to: i dont do good things
7. Do you believe in free will? wtf
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? hellz yea
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. not yet its coming tho
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it: no stop the drug war
1. Have you ever broken the law? yup
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? speeding, doing like 70 in a 55
3. why did you break the law? I was following someone to a town I'd never been to and she was speeding.
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? someone assaulted me freshman year for my gameboy, but he threw it at me, so it wasn't technically stolen.
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise (knifes other than those intended for food preperation included) sure. lots and lots of knives. pocketknives etc.
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to? both, depends on the deed.
7. Do you believe in free will? sure, but it's not easy.
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? well, sure. nothing that would hurt anyone else, though.
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. ummm. yes! a cop helped us find a diner after a show once. they've also been called on our house for fireworks stuff, but they usually stay and watch then leave.
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it? They're doing alright I suppose. They can be a bit excesive sometimes, but not usually.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
--------------------------------------------------------------
--0-2-3---0-2-3--0-2-3-----------------------3-2-------
------------------------------1-3-5--1-3-5--3-------------
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by Hidde

hmmmmmmm'kay...
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Yes
I smoked a bowl yesterday
For recreation.
I've been mugged, attacked, and stolen from.
I bought a decent knife.
My own morals guide my actions, but the law often influences my morals by the intensity of the infringement.
Yeah
Yes.
No.
I think they are placing too much emphasis on catching users of drugs and alcohol, rather than trying to clear out gangs and get dangerous criminals off of the streets.
Threadstarter: Since nobody else seems to be commenting on your essay thing...

Good job. Well though out. I don't agree. The fact that there have been officers of the law practially since civilization started are proof that is not obsolete. Many criminals would consider not commiting a crime around the vicinity of a police officer. Why? Because police officers have the power to stop them, and they will if they can. It is their job. It is what they do. A criminal knows that, so he makes a decision to not risk his neck for something that might not be worth his life. Or getting raped by big ol' Bubba while serving time in prison.

You rebuttal?
Quote by Hidde

Woo, Judas Priest!!

Yes

Less than a week ago I used my fake ID to buy cigarettes

Because I am addicted to niccotine but I cannot purchas it legally.

No

No

Because I want to

Absolutely

Absolutely

None, but I have friends who have had some bad expiriences

Definately not. The police force needs a system of checks and balances. More forces need to be in place to prevent corruption, and a stronger code of ethics needs to be instated and stricly enforced among police officers
1. Have you ever broken the law? Yup
2. When was the last time you broke the law and what did you do? Last night Is tole a chocolate bar
3. why did you break the law? I was hungry and didn't have any money.
4. Have you ever been mugged, attacked, raped, stolen from? Yup, been stolen from.
5. Do you possess a weapon-legally or otherwise - Yup
6. Do you do good things because the law requests that you do or because you personally want to - Want to
7. Do you believe in free will? Yup
8. Would you act on personal morals regardless of whether it disregards the law? Yup
9. Have you ever had experience with the police force, good or bad. Mostly good.
10. Do you believe that the police force is working in the best way possible? if not, how would you change it. I'm not too sure tbh.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Threadstarter: Since nobody else seems to be commenting on your essay thing...

Good job. Well though out. I don't agree. The fact that there have been officers of the law practially since civilization started are proof that is not obsolete. Many criminals would consider not commiting a crime around the vicinity of a police officer. Why? Because police officers have the power to stop them, and they will if they can. It is their job. It is what they do. A criminal knows that, so he makes a decision to not risk his neck for something that might not be worth his life. Or getting raped by big ol' Bubba while serving time in prison.

You rebuttal?
Page 1 of 2