Quote by MastaBassist10
Run around the city jacking off in random places... and when you cum, jump out at people and yell "SURPRISE!" Then walk away calmly as if nothing had happened. That's what I would do, anyway.

Quote by Unofficial
Jackusaureles, You're now my favorite UGer.
Save up some more and get a better guitar. The LP Studio is WAY overpriced and you can get better Ibanez guitars. That's tells it all.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
If you can afford that amp, I'd recommend an all tube Hughes & Kettner. If you can afford that guitar, I'd recommend a Jackson Soloist or a Schecter C-1 Classic.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Quote by Muppet
Save up some more and get a better guitar. The LP Studio is WAY overpriced and you can get better Ibanez guitars. That's tells it all.

What if he doesnt like ibanez necks? All guitars dont feel the same, Ibanez guitars sound thin compared to les pauls, and the studio les paul is the one of the best real gibson deals. Also, I would go used with buying the amp, because you could get one in new condition for a lot cheaper.
Quote by dog123
What if he doesnt like ibanez necks? All guitars dont feel the same, Ibanez guitars sound thin compared to les pauls, and the studio les paul is the one of the best real gibson deals. Also, I would go used with buying the amp, because you could get one in new condition for a lot cheaper.

What if he does? wow, dont come in with advice saying what if... Wait until he the TS actually says so tard.

what if he doenst like jackson necks? what if he doesnt like buying used? what if?
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
If the threadstarter hates LP necks (the fat ones), I'd suggest an Ibanez SZ.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by ClassicAxe
What if he does? wow, dont come in with advice saying what if... Wait until he the TS actually says so tard.

what if he doenst like jackson necks? what if he doesnt like buying used? what if?

My guess that if he suggested a gibson, then he probably doesnt want a ibanez. Also dont say that he would have suggested going used if he wanted to, because a lot of people dont realize the deals that they can get going used.
Looks like a nice rig.

Some people love Les Pauls some dont Some love Ibanez etc some dont.

My friend loves Les Pauls, I like superstrats. Each to there own.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
hmmmm couldn't you afford a dsl since many people dont like the tsl since it over compresses your sound and with guitar meh not many people are fans of them personally if you dont change tunings all the time then look at floating trems since they're widely used in metal
i dont hear the over compressing in my TSL, idk, i love it, its got alot more gain and when i played metalcore it had an awesome sound plus 3 channels so i had a nice lead channel as well, then again ive changed the tubes countless times since i bought it in 99
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210