I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. One of my 6L6 Groove tubes (the one on the left if you were looking at the back of the amp) does not glow at all. It does not matter what channel its on there is still no glowing. All the other tubes are fine. If i am playing loud for awhile though the power amp tube that does work glows kinda bright, but its still an orange color. Is that normal? or should both power amp tubes be glowing.

I can take a picture if you need.
MidEvilDeath
We all know he has the capability to produce more technically advanced music, such as in Good Riddence
No one? I don't want to play it without finding out whats up first.
MidEvilDeath
We all know he has the capability to produce more technically advanced music, such as in Good Riddence
Both power tubes should be glowing, I'd just skip the hassle and put a new set of tubes in there. If you are curious about what's going on with it than please put up a picture.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
I just got it yesterday. So im going back to the store. I know it was working when i left the store, i spent about 2 hours with the one i walked off with before i left. Would the one tube being out change my tone at all?

Im in class now but i will post a pic later tonight.
MidEvilDeath