i have a question??.. whats the big diffrent between epiphone and gibson??

like there are pretty much the same company.. the only diff i se eis the price..

i dont own a epiphone nor a gibson.. but hope too one day...

well yeah.. is it the wood?, humbuckers? neck?? lol

and how about the gibson made in china than usa.?? soo what the diff?? the wood?/ quality??.. or is it that its the same thing.. but ppl just prefer american product over a chinese made product?.. cause a les paul made in china would be like aroun 550.. around and the gibson usa.. would be like over 1 k... .

well anyways just wonderring....
Oliver
It's alot of things. Cheaper hardwear, pick ups, wiring. Gibson is hand made, Epiphone is machine made. Epiphone's are great guitars. They can't be Gibson knock-offs when Gibson makes them

Gibson should start putting Grovers on their guitars instead of those gross keys.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Stop Messin'
It's alot of things. Cheaper hardwear, pick ups, wiring. Gibson is hand made, Epiphone is machine made. Epiphone's are great guitars. They can't be Gibson knock-offs when Gibson makes them

Gibson should start putting Grovers on their guitars instead of those gross keys.

I highly doubt the majority of Gibsons (anything under say, $6000) is hand made.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
ya i own a epiphone les paul custom and it is a great guitar none the less. My guitar teacher told me that the only real difference is that with Gibson, everything is taken to the next level for quality. Also, my epiphone was made in indonesia, still a great, solid guitar though.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help