Page 1 of 2
Well today i had lessons, which is an shop. I was early, so i grabbed a Chicken BLT at Burger King and then went to the shop. Sicne it was lessons i ahd Gary with me, so i tried no guitars. But i tried lots of amps!:

Orange Tiny Terror: Very nice. Sounded pretty close to their bigger amps in character. Had quite alot of balls for such a small amp, very classic british amp sound, had less gains then the Rockers, but that doesn't bother me Also extremly small, but weights mroe than it looks (still not alot though)

Peavey Valveking: Nice cleans, decent overdrive. It stood there and i had to try it.

Silverface Fender Bassman 70: Awesome cleans, had master volume, so i put one channel volume to 10 and then woudned up the power amp. Played with overdrive for 5 seconds (otherwise the shop would complain), but that overdrive was great. Very Marshally (duh), would fit me great!

Fender Blues Jr.: Great amp. I palyed this one for a long time. Felt very versatile for lower gain stuff, could handle all that i needed. Got some great crunch out of it. They ahd a Digitech pedal board (the X series) and it soudend nice with effetcs to. If i had the money id might get one (were maybe moving from our house and then id probably afford one, possible evn a Tweed version ).
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Mmmmm Chicken BLT....... now I'm hungry :O
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
^I ussually eat Whopper Bacons (i cna't eat at home on thursdays, so i use to eat at Burger King). I love their Burgers, better then the Swedish Hard Rock Café:eek
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

^Nope, i palyed Jailbreak, Sin City, Jumpin' Jack Flash, White Room, some Zep riffs (not Stairway intro, only a small part of the ending and the part with the drums, to t4est how good it cleaned up), Pinball Wizard, Baba O Reily, a small part of Won't Get Fooled Again and Sunshine Of Your Love.

Most people coming to swedish shops plays metal or GNR.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Quote by Gabel
Peavey Valveking: Nice cleans, decent overdrive. It stood there and i had to try it.

I thought I was the only one who likes the cleans on the Valveking.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by Gabel
^I ussually eat Whopper Bacons (i cna't eat at home on thursdays, so i use to eat at Burger King). I love their Burgers, better then the Swedish Hard Rock Café:eek

i dont care much for BK, but what sucks about it is that i work about 300 feet from a BK. so i eat there every day. i just finished lunch, yea, it sucks.

anyways, not to spam the spam thread, the tiny terror is SS, right?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^The Tiny Terror is a 7/15 watt all vavle class A amp head!

Chimaira: They might not be the greatest, but i liked them.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

^Tough call. They sound quite similar. I think the Orange has more balls, but the VC-15 is more versatile (3 band EQ, two cahnnels, reverb vs. Orange's which only got tone, gain and volume and one channel). I haven't A/B'ed them though.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

hmm, so the orange is better for being a head and if you want that orange tone
laney for a more versitile vox clone
cool
^In a sence yes. The Orange also includes a gig bag, so its very portable and is selectable between 7 and 15 watts. I think Orange might be better if you wnat more overdrive sounds and the VC-15 for lower gain.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

*gives Gabe a stern look for not having his seal of approval*

*Gives Gabe a seal of approval*
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
*slaps ped and gabe with a massive wet fish, then, pokes ped in eye with a pen*
* Grabs Nick Mesa in the mean time. Pulls pen out of Ped's eye*
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

*:stickpoke *
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
k.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
k.

glad i could be funny.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel

was the blues jr. really that good? i remember playing one and i didnt like it too much
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
i didn't like the blues junior i tried.

also, it happens all the time...

IN MY PANTS!!!!!1!!!11!!one!!!
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Waterboy799

was the blues jr. really that good? i remember playing one and i didnt like it too much

well depends on the guitar

Actully i tried it with a Fender Mex Stratonce and the overdrive sounded very fuzzy IMO. But it sounded alot clearer with Gary's humbuckers when used overdrive from the amp. I had volume (overdrive) on about 5 and master about 3, but i tired cranking it to. Also i play pretty low gain stuff, so i don't need to much gain TBH.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

i tried it with a MIM tele. it was okay. a guy was playing on it later with a eric johnson strat. sounded pretty nice.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^yeah, the amp is great for bluesier/ classic rock stuff.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

So what was the Bassman like when overdriven? I'm yet to play one...

And glad you liked the Blues Jr, welcome to my world! lol
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Pedricko
http://i2.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/48/63/a3_0.JPG

My pedalboard (identical to this, power supply too, just different pedals) arrives tommorow

SUCK IT BEEHATCHES

Well done, a 100X100 picture makes it look so much better...
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Niiiiiiice.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
good man, i had a KFC then went to a guitar shop the other day, and i swear thats all i need to keep me happy!
Quote by R_H_C_P
So what was the Bassman like when overdriven? I'm yet to play one...

And glad you liked the Blues Jr, welcome to my world! lol

Bassman= Plexi
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Page 1 of 2