Poll: Who's song is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who's song is better?
Gtrfrk123
2 14%
coipu
12 86%
Voters: 14.
coipu Vs. gtrfrk123

Competitors: Post your song here AND in the submission thread. DO NOT change your song after initial submission. if youre caught, you will be banned from the contest permanently. get it right the first time.

Voters: VOTE! comment, argue, etc. in this thread only, not in the submission thread.

Adam
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line
nice.
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
Nice JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He as hollow as I alone

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARREL

Quote by Yakult
She's probably not going to show up. Either she went to a different restaurant, or she never intended to meet you.

Kudos for waiting so long though!
Thnx, not perfect yet but there is an idea in there somewhere! it was too late in the evening when I done that, but guess it'll have to stay for a while till I lose or am knocked out!
Why have 3 idiots already voted for Coipu when the other guy hasn't even posted his yet? The idea is your supposed to wait to hear them both then vote.
ya sorry tom.i didnt think people would do that. next time ill wait til both are posted.

Adam
Quote by ollie_12318

Quote by splinter26
Phenomenal job with your Top Dog organizing duties! You're really off the charts, mate!
Originally posted by bobjewell87:
what the hells an emo song?
Nice song, easy to jam along to, just moving around in the Bmajor scale :P
Quote by Coipu
Here is mine!

coipuUGcompROCK

Thnx

you did a good job, nice pinch harmonics... but the song was repetitve...good job though
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~