nice. tell us how the trem goes because its apparently the new and iimproved edge 3.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
i've played it already, it's nice as ****

unlike the trem on my ESP, which doesn't sustain at allllll. this baby will hold your note for a whole day if you wanted. It's really nice to work with, very easy to grab and with 3 springs is really sensitive. It's nice.
I thought Edge lll was the worst of all Ibanez trems...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
it is the worst, but apparently the new ones are abit better and such. meh. i know mine sucks.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
dude, yet. mine was great to when i first got it (always pulled slightly sharp though, ****ing ****ty ibanez stock set up) and after a while i just got ****. it still actually holds its tune alright now, its livable, but thats on because i've spent every waking hour fine tuning it.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel