ok im really good at guitar but ive never had a mother ****ing lesson in my life. since everybody seems to know what they're talking about I would also like to know what they're talking abou to. WTF IS AN ARPEGGIO, PANATONIC, MINOR, AND MAJOR?
I mean ive probably played at least all of these things at least a million times on my guitar, but i just want to know what they mean/are. can anyone tell me?
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
An arpeggio is a chord where the notes are played in succession, rather than simultaneously.

A pentatonic scale is a scale with five notes per octave.

Don't know what you mean after that... pentatonic minor & major or just a defintion of minor and major?
a major chord or scale follows the succession of whole whole half whole whole whole half step, each fret is a half step on the guitar, two frets make whole step. major chords and sales sound happy as opposed to minor chords which are slightly sad sounding, if that makes sense, a minor chord lowers the third scale note, or degree, so in C major the chord would be C E G and c minor would be C e-flat G
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
a sense of obligation."
Quote by AngelOfSorrow
ok im really good at guitar but ive never had a mother ****ing lesson in my life. since everybody seems to know what they're talking about I would also like to know what they're talking abou to. WTF IS AN ARPEGGIO, PANATONIC, MINOR, AND MAJOR?
I mean ive probably played at least all of these things at least a million times on my guitar, but i just want to know what they mean/are. can anyone tell me?

It just seems right to do this, for some reason......

You are not really good at guitar! Also, try and be a little less spastic with the swearing. This isn't a bar.

Anyway, you will find there is many lessons here dealing with things like that. To understand the construction of minor and major chords, and the pentatonic scale, you should learn about the major scale.

Agr. I have to go. I will be back with links in a bit
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
I guess I would agree, I am not sure you could be good at the guitar unless you knew at least major and minor scales by heart. As the old saying goes.. "It doesnt matter have big the tree is, if the roots are weak than so is the tree."
Quote by Sturek
I guess I would agree, I am not sure you could be good at the guitar unless you knew at least major and minor scales by heart. As the old saying goes.. "It doesnt matter have big the tree is, if the roots are weak than so is the tree."

He could not know the name. But still play them.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!