ive begun to lose my improvistion my basslines are starting to sound the same can anyone help me or show me some exersizes ect ect i can do and if u have any idea how to make a drop d song that mostly opens sound good by throwing sum solos in there well not solos but you get the idea then please get back to me asap
p.s serious answers only ent got time for any idiots giving me smart remarks
Last edited by srx_man at Sep 14, 2006,
Learn some tabs,
Experimentation is key!
Try some new rythms, from everyday life even...Think of a train, etc
Break your normal routine, challenge yourself at all costs.

Any help?
Dont thank me, thank all the people who havent killed me so far, all 20 billion of them

Good luck
No offence, but thats something of an arrogant, elitist thing to say, and totally irellevant! Now make some daisy chains people!
Quote by Zamboni
Name me one "screamo" band.

Silverstein... Post-Hardcore/Screamo, they classify themselves as screamo.
Quote by Ryioku
Silverstein... Post-Hardcore/Screamo, they classify themselves as screamo.

They would be ignorant of what genre they are then...

I would say post-hardcore and end it at that. Screamo is completely irrelavent and incorrect.
Joshua Fit For Battle, Hot Cross, Saetia. Wouldn't bands like that be classified as screamo?
Quote by stevetravale
Joshua Fit For Battle, Hot Cross, Saetia. Wouldn't bands like that be classified as screamo?

Emo.

True emo, that is. True emo music is great and hardcore and sweet. The shit like Taking Back Sunday and Hawthorne Heights that people call emo is, in reality, pop-punk, or in rare occasions, post-hardcore.