Page 1 of 2
I was watching discovery and a small segment telling what shows are going to be on come up and a program called death metal music is going to be on at 10 eastern tonight. I think it is tonight anyways.....

I'm not going to be able to watch it so if anybody has a chance, flip to discovery to check it out, and let us know what it was about.
It is about murders tied to a satanic cult..which was influences by death metal.

Great way to portray us metal heads...
Sounds like as much fun as sticking my hand in a hot waffle iron...
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
The preview reads, "An investigation seeks possible links between a genre and a series of gruesome crimes."

Yeah, this sounds like it will be very one-sided and close-minded.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
I think this may be the same program that was on BBC some time back. If so, it was actualy not totaly one-sided, and had the majority of its facts right.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Ohhh shit I think the Discovery Channel is onto us.. hide the fucking plans guys
Yeah that was a good programme, I taped it. It has a bit about BM aswell. Featuring Jon, Set, Necrobutcher & Blasphemer. Also an extensive bit about Glen Benton on a motorbike.
Quote by StuartR
Yeah that was a good programme, I taped it. It has a bit about BM aswell. Featuring Jon, Set, Necrobutcher & Blasphemer. Also an extensive bit about Glen Benton on a motorbike.

wtf?? but seriously, satanic cults and DM??
Haha. Glenn Benton growling in 2 voices at the same time, "I am here! To ride satan's bike! Satan! Satan!"

All the canadian discover channel ever shows is american chopper, american hotrod, daily planet, american chopper, dirty jobs, myth busters, american chopper, motorbykez r teh sexy, american chopper, american chopper
^ Hes not growling in 2 different voices, its an octaver or a sub-octaver or something like it

I wish i could watch the show, but Canada has ****teh TV
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
i wish i could watch it. cable still out
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Its on at 9 here. Ill watch it, probally be yelling at the tv the whole time. Show sounds like a load of bullshit.
Huh.....right...... I agree with NAME_GOES_HERE though. It's probably REALLY closed minded and REALLY one sided.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Haha I was just about to post this and let everyone know. It's gonna come on in an hour here. I can't wait.
Quote by frozen-dirt
Haha I was just about to post this and let everyone know. It's gonna come on in an hour here. I can't wait.

Same.
It's on at 10 here, I'm gonna watch it just out of sheer bordem.

(Random Mermaid in a Manhole lyric of the day) GOD DAMN IT YOU SQUIRM WHEN I TELL YOU TO SQUIRM, SQUIRM!!!

EDIT: May I also add that CARLOS MENCIA ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by AcidBath443

EDIT: May I also add that CARLOS MENCIA ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!

Hey, I like Carlos Mencia.
Quote by frozen-dirt
Hey, I like Carlos Mencia.

youre the only one
So, I just watched it. I like the guy from that university who pretty much summed up the situation: The murderers are just a small group of kids that had problems BEFORE listening to the music.

btw..Beasts of Satan? gay
Quote by frozen-dirt
So, I just watched it. I like the guy from that university who pretty much summed up the situation: The murderers are just a small group of kids that had problems BEFORE listening to the music.

btw..Beasts of Satan? gay

QFT. I thought it was stupid. Generalized death metal fans too much.
Well, the program wasn't all that bad, but the parents sucked. You can't blame them though; they're only exposure to this stuff was when their kids were brutally murdered. The interviews of people who knew what they were talking about were good, though.
That wasn't as one sided as I thought, that one 13 year old kid in Norway was pretty good, and his parents seemed cool.
Quote by Bob_Dylan108
That wasn't as one sided as I thought, that one 13 year old kid in Norway was pretty good, and his parents seemed cool.

He was 13 and he looked like he was 16, and he looked nothing like his parents.

Adopted ftw.
Quote by DUP3R
He was 13 and he looked like he was 16, and he looked nothing like his parents.

Adopted ftw.

That's weird, I thought he looked younger maybe 11, or 12, then he spoke and sounded 14, or 15. He kind of looked like his dad.
Show starts in 30 minutes for me. I wan't to see it already.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by las7
Ohhh shit I think the Discovery Channel is onto us.. hide the fucking plans guys
I'm watching it in eight minutes. Nothing better to do. Should be Ignorant and biased.

Watching it now. Commercial on actually..

So yeah pretty much all they've talked about is deicide and misprounounced it about 14/15 times by now. And that Fabio dude.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Last edited by Sun King at Sep 15, 2006,
Quote by Sun King
I'm watching it in eight minutes. Nothing better to do. Should be Ignorant and biased.

Watching it now. Commercial on actually..

So yeah pretty much all they've talked about is deicide and misprounounced it about 14/15 times by now. And that Fabio dude.

Yeah I hated how they misprounounced it, it's like they were saying Deiseed.
^yeah.

Anyone else mad at how many times they're showing that stupid ****ing picture over and over again.

EDIT: lmfao. That and the fact that they just called slayer a death metal band three times.

That thirteen year old kid was pretty good for playin for two years wasn't he?
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Last edited by Sun King at Sep 15, 2006,
Page 1 of 2