how much does a white les paul studio cost in canadian roughly. or for torontonians how much does it cost at long and mcquade or steve's
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
the cost of a new amp. HE HE.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
just the standard alpine white gibson les paul. with factory pickups (gold ones)(silvers good too though)
I shot JR

just the standard one. i just want to know the base price for the gibson les paul studio alpine white
I shot JR

Don't be so lazy, and discover the new invention of the internet, and go to the music shop and find out too.

And it'd sound like shit without a good amp.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
first off it's not cool to get to the music store it;s a B*tch and second i couldn't find it on the interenet. the price, in canadian dollars
I shot JR

^Ok then, but it really will sound crap with that MG, unless you use the Bassman (if it's a valve one) but if it's not, you really should get a decent valve amp, then spend the rest on the guitar.
Don't be afraid to care"

i only use the mg on occasion. i usually use an avt275x or a avt2000
I shot JR

*Head explodes*
Don't be afraid to care"

what a farse
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
hey the avt's may not be awsome but they still are loud and fun
I shot JR

But you could get a used Gibbo LP Standard (amazing guitars) and also get a decent valve amp for the same price you could get the LP Custom.

And BAM, great rig.
Don't be afraid to care"

i didn't say coustom i said studio, they are alot cheaper than an lp standard
I shot JR

Oh, I thought you meant Custom, my mistake, but still... that an an AVT..urgh.

I'm just saying, I've played on one loads, and hated every second.
Don't be afraid to care"

i'm getting an amp next, but i really like playing guitars and different guitars. plus alot of the time i don't have it plugged in. i usually practice scales/songs/everything unplugged then i plug in to set my levels and such/play with my band, even though i'm the bass player i jam on guitar with them sometimes
I shot JR

Alright what you should do is buy the guitar if you're planning to get an amp.

That way when you go to Steve's (it's usually cheaper than L&M), you'll be able to see how your guitar sounds with different amps.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
cool thanks for the advice. but the thing is l&m is haveing a sale next friday and saturday. (their big one) so it might be cheaper but thanks and i will do that.
I shot JR

Quote by Drmckool
i didn't say coustom i said studio, they are alot cheaper than an lp standard

For godsake man use the internet, i just looked it up and found the price in canadian. Also you could use you head and phone a local music store and ask the price, or look it up only any webiste and use a currency convertor website to change the price into canadian.

Its not rock science, its the internet.
actually i did that within minutes of my 2nd last post. i phoned 2 stores to check prices and it seems that i cannot afford it as easily as i thought i could let alone at all in the case of the alpine white
I shot JR

G E T A N E W A M P F I R S T Y O U P O O R F O O L
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal
^^ coming from the guy who bought an mg

haha hes right though ampity amp amp
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
I thought the Studios were like, $1300 CDN??

Also, Im thinking of getting one fo those, and since you guys are all like "UZE TROO A GUD AMP!!", Do you think a JSX would be sufficient enough?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
the white one is $1800 including tax and the others ae $1500 including tax and i've read alot about how the studios suck. which has made me think of getting a Amazing Ibanez for cheaper or something like that. i don't know

and yes greenday sucks
I shot JR

Quote by Drmckool
the white one is $1800 including tax and the others ae $1500 including tax and i've read alot about how the studios suck.

You've read wrong, Studios can be/are just as good as Standards, and only have cosmetic differences.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by Drmckool

and yes greenday sucks

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Edit: R_H_C_P, aren't the pickups in the Studio different from the Standard as well? At least that's what I thought I heard. Nothing dramatic, but different nonetheless.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by greendayguitar
I thought the Studios were like, $1300 CDN??

Also, Im thinking of getting one fo those, and since you guys are all like "UZE TROO A GUD AMP!!", Do you think a JSX would be sufficient enough?

Fo' shizzle, nigga.

Quote by Drmckool
the white one is $1800 including tax and the others ae $1500 including tax and i've read alot about how the studios suck. which has made me think of getting a Amazing Ibanez for cheaper or something like that. i don't know

and yes greenday sucks

It's just a matter of tring 'em out; some suck, some are superb. And you didn't see greendayguitar's avatar.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i said greenday sukcs becasue i'm agreeing with his avatar which say and i quote "Greenday Sucks!"

and thanks fot hte advice i will try out a few studios before deciding
I shot JR

look at it this way

a gibson will sound exactly the same as a crappy squier if you play it though a really crap amp ie mg lower series, , yet with a good amp what you get is tht any guitar will sound amazing

the sound is 95%amp and player and 5% guitar

at the minute im about 75%

the way i work you out u would with what you will have about 20%

R H C P you sound like a knowledgable guy?

i take it your not american
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.