i just started learning that yesterday... wow that is a beast! damn marty friedman... im speechless! i got all the arpeggio shapes down, but my big thing is trying to switch fingering position each time, and while i do it on time, it comes out extremely sloppy. i do warm up with a metronome, but im not quite sure how to set it to make it where i can with holy wars on the metronome. anyone know (who can actually play the solo decently)?
hmm well :h: i cant play it but i reallized that megadeath is really kickass but they need to make a come back because everyone is comming back now like iron maiden metallica slayer motorhead so ye man a new megadeath album would be to die for
I just started learning this song as well. I have all the parts down, i just need to work on smoothly transitioning all the parts into one another. But sorry, in reveleance to your post i havent even tried the solos yet.

O/T:
Can anyone play the acoustic sweeping part in the begining of the bridge?
Not Enough AssHatery
Last edited by MySweetFracture at Sep 14, 2006,
/\ off topic.

But no, I can't play it. I kinda don't understand that question about metronomes, but i'll try at it. If you set the metronome for half tempo, you should be able to play it, u know wut i mean? good luck, brother, u'll need it.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by MySweetFracture
I just started learning this song as well. I have all the parts down, i just need to work on smoothly transitioning all the parts into one another. But sorry, in reveleance to your post i havent even tried the solos yet.

O/T:
Can anyone play the acoustic sweeping part in the begining of the bridge?

yea its pretty easy.

and as for the metronome, i meant how do i set it so the metronome is timed with the song so i can work on it.