hey i just got my tickets for the babyshambles frog tour and the 2 support acts are the noisettes and the holloways. ive never heard nething by either bands and dont fancy standing through two gash bands that pete takes drugs with.
so can anyone promise me their decent?! cheers!
ob-la-di ob-la-da
I've only heard 2 of their songs but I like em.

they're kinda bluesy, just go to their myspace

& their on Rolling Stone's top ten artists to watch
dude more often then not the opening bands for a band you like are really good.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
saw them a while ago with bloc party and i loved them as well as their energy.

same here in royal oak
Those who never made mistakes, never made discoveries."

Japanese/Chinese

Weapon: Gibson Les Paul Studio.
A mate of mine saw them supporting Muse and disliked them so much he actually rang me up to tell me so.
Quote by kryptonite22
A mate of mine saw them supporting Muse and disliked them so much he actually rang me up to tell me so.

Same here actually.
They supported them at the MEN and everyone seemed to be convinced the vocalist was on drugs.
Awfull.
Quote by beckyjc
Same here actually.
They supported them at the MEN and everyone seemed to be convinced the vocalist was on drugs.
Awfull.

I saw them support Muse in Nottingham. Swear to God, Noisettes are the worst support band I've ever seen.
well, i got their cd and there's one song i like and the rest pretty much suck.

i suppose i'll try to go into the TV on the Radio show at which they are supporting with minimal expectations.
Quote by beckyjc
Same here actually.
Awfull.

I was at that gig! woo. But they were horrible. The singer dressed like a 10 year old, as well as danced like a ten-year old. Shes a good singer, but the rest of the band let her down.
Quote by gazzay2j
I saw them support Muse in Nottingham. Swear to God, Noisettes are the worst support band I've ever seen.

NO. That spot is reserved for Ariel Pink. They opened for of Montreal and the first thing the guy does is start screaming at the sound guy because the keyboard wasn't working, then he sloppily guided the band into a short "chorus" before yelling at me for clapping, thanking "Korg Agencies" for sponsoring the show, and flipping off the crowd as he stomped off the stage.
My mate saw them at a Muse show too and hated them, although it could have been worse MCR were on another date of the tour.

I usually trust his judgement but he was at a Muse show too, and I hate that band apart from a few of the old songs.
Quote by Godzilla1969
NO. That spot is reserved for Ariel Pink. They opened for of Montreal and the first thing the guy does is start screaming at the sound guy because the keyboard wasn't working, then he sloppily guided the band into a short "chorus" before yelling at me for clapping, thanking "Korg Agencies" for sponsoring the show, and flipping off the crowd as he stomped off the stage.

Wade in the water, child.
Yeah, I saw the last few songs of their set supporting Muse in Glasgow, not impressed at all to be honest. Decent drummer, he was really into it, and the guitarist was pretty good too, but my god, the singer...*shudder*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Saw them with muse (pattern here, eh? )

my god, they were awful. I honestly hated them
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Noisettes...how awesome.

I mean, i'm even named after them!

Don't Give Up is a ****ing classic.